Listening to a bit of feeder - Just a day, so i thought I'd have a quick look at the tab and learn it, however, all of the feeder tabs seem to be blocked for some reason?

It says they're not available in my country (United Kingdom), but I'm 99% sure I've read a few of the other ones before, but even them are blocked?

Thanks for your help,

Matt
I think this happened a while ago. I wasn't able to look up Clapton or Zep tabs. Pretty sure it has something to do with the record labels winning a battle to not allow the reproduction of copyrighted music.. Not sure though. In any case, it's ridiculous, as half the time the tabs are the writer's impression of what's right. Bad times for music.

What I normally do is google the tab, eventually a tab from another site will work, and a lot of the time it's been taken from UG anyway.. you could try 911tabs, which seem to collate all of the links into a page.

All the best.
try putting "cache:" in front of the url.

edit: led zep tabs are blocked for me as well. putting cache: in front of the url worked for me. can see and download guitar pro tabs.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Sep 18, 2011,
Quote by NakedInTheRain
try putting "cache:" in front of the url.

edit: led zep tabs are blocked for me as well. putting cache: in front of the url worked for me. can see and download guitar pro tabs.

First time I've seen a solution to this, but it didn't work for me. Have to admit, I did wonder how a PC would recognise that at the start of a url.

Does this only work when using guitar pro?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Interesting. I originally tried in Firefox on my PC, it didn't work. Just retried it in Chrome and it does.

Obviously Chrome knows something Firefox doesn't...

Just for good measure, I also tried in IE, it doesn't work there either.

Chrome is the answer.
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
ah, i figured out what it is. chrome's address bar is also a google search bar.

so if you're not using chrome, copy the link into a google search bar, and put cache: in front of it. boom.
You just became a lot of people's hero
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
Interesting. I originally tried in Firefox on my PC, it didn't work. Just retried it in Chrome and it does.

Obviously Chrome knows something Firefox doesn't...

Just for good measure, I also tried in IE, it doesn't work there either.

Chrome is the answer.

Nothing works in IE.
Quote by GazzaCee
Nothing works in IE.

It worked for me in IE. Are you sure you're putting cache:URL in the google search bar & not the main address bar?

I have Chrome, Firefox & IE on my PC and tested all three on the same tab and was successful in each of them.

The only other thing I can think of is if you're trying to access one which is a Guitar Pro or Power Tab, obviously it won't work on these as they require specific software.
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud