So in the very near future I'm gonna be picking up my custom 8 and I was wondering ... where do you guys go for flight cases?

Keep in mind this thing is gonna have a 28" scale and generally be slightly bigger a regular guitar.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
If you aren't buying a regular sized guitar, the best thing is to take it to a guitar shop and try them until you find one which fits.

It's either that or search the net until you find one specially made for your guitar.

It would be possible to just measure the guitar's dimensions and email an online seller to try and make sure a regular hard case would fit, but that will never take into account all the curves etc.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
If you aren't buying a regular sized guitar, the best thing is to take it to a guitar shop and try them until you find one which fits.

It's either that or search the net until you find one specially made for your guitar.

It would be possible to just measure the guitar's dimensions and email an online seller to try and make sure a regular hard case would fit, but that will never take into account all the curves etc.

That's the thing ... searching for especially made cases for 8 string guitars shows up nothing on Google. :/
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
I'd say your best bet is a universal fit Bass case

EDIT: maybe Rhondo music (agile) has one?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Sep 18, 2011,