I watched the featured one. You guys sounded pretty decent, and it was enjoyable to watch. Seems like a successful gig to me
I'm not sure what I just watched. And that doesn't mean anything other than what's on the surface, so don't worry. I'm just... confused.
Quote by kraftmacaroni
About what exactly?

The dancing, mostly. The kids dancing in athletic shorts behind the singer seemed out of place and unprofessional, which is fine if you don't take yourselves too seriously, but even then I would work on it if you intend it to be part of your show long term. Plus, they blocked/distracted from the drummer. Was there a drummer? Yeah.
As I explained they were some kids in the band that went on before us that we pulled on stage. It was our last song and we were just messing around. I don't see how that would mean we don't take our music seriously.

Thanks for watching and commenting though, I don't mean to sound rude.
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
Quote by kraftmacaroni
As I explained they were some kids in the band that went on before us that we pulled on stage. It was our last song and we were just messing around. I don't see how that would mean we don't take our music seriously.

Thanks for watching and commenting though, I don't mean to sound rude.

Ah, excuse me, I missed the bit at the end. If you did that every song though, it would be weird. Carry on, and get those guitar dudes movin'!
Not to be an ass, but if you're asking about a live performance and you've got dudes ****ing around in the background - its not very professional on any level.
Fair enough if they are there for some purpose, but tbh they were more interesting than you're band's stage presence which detracts from your performance.
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.