ok my fav guitarist are , kirk hammett, petrucci, marco sfogli, paul gilbert,buckethead.

i play both lead and rhythm,

i am looking for a guitar good pickups like EMG or dimarzio (can be something else too).And i would like to have a floyd rose, and 24 frets.Also m looking for a neck through construction. it would be nice if there is no fret markers. i prefer fret boards without dots or any kind of inlays. but this is not mandatory

i have currently owned a schecter omen extreme FR, and an epi les paul.the fact forcing me to get another guitar is, i am not getting enough clarity on the lead tones.its just not enough articulated from those ones i have already owned.

heres my preferred guitar brands

1.Ibanez
2.Jackson (if possible within that price range)
3.esp ltd

you can suggest any brands , if you think i have overlooked that.
Perhaps a used LTD Deluxe of some sort. You'd probably want to look into the M, MH or H.

If you like your current guitars, you could always replace the pickups in them too.

What amp are you playing through?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
i think a pickup swap is in order rather then a new guitar? it might five you that added clarity that your looking for. also, what amp are u running so we can recommend accordingly?

as far as a guitar suggestion, the jackson dk2 sereise is great. my dk2m is serving me well, with 24 frets, a great LFR, and it has inlays, but their sexy ebony inlays on a maple fretboard you can find them used on ebay for around your price range if not less.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by Offworld92
Perhaps a used LTD Deluxe of some sort. You'd probably want to look into the M, MH or H.

If you like your current guitars, you could always replace the pickups in them too.

What amp are you playing through?

i dont have that pickup switching option where m currently stayin, so i have to order online. depending a lot on your opinions. coz i wont have that option to try.

m playing through a small orange amp.
also please suggest which website is best for online ordering regarding price and various options on guitar .
i dont like the thick neck on the schecter. i would like to have a thinner neck.
couple more things:

which orange amp? the crush? tiny terror? all "small" amps.

if your going used, ebay ofcourse (unless your in a different country that has a better alternative)

for new u have a bunch of options like sweetwater.com, musiciansfriend.com, zzounds, and on and on
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
couple more things:

which orange amp? the crush? tiny terror? all "small" amps.

if your going used, ebay ofcourse (unless your in a different country that has a better alternative)

for new u have a bunch of options like sweetwater.com, musiciansfriend.com, zzounds, and on and on

its an orange crush 12L .thanks for the website links.
Would suggest upgrading your amp first, that's your issue.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Would suggest upgrading your amp first, that's your issue.

I really have to agree with this. Alot of the mud your hearing is the amps lack of note deffinition. Even something cheaper like a VHT special 6 combo, Blackstar HT5/20, Jet City JCA20 would be a huge improvement in your tone.

Maybe along with a pickup swap in one or more of your guitars.

But the majority of tone is from the amp rather than your guitar. I use pickups to "fine tune" my tone.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
i didnt want to be the guy to suggest a new amp so people did it for me :P so ya.... new amp
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Jacksons new x series soloist is neck through with a fr special (I believe) for 550. I'd wait until that came out if you really want a Jackson.