0,7-0,8
0 0%
0,8-<10
0 0%
10 (get a life homeboy)
5 8%
Voters: 61.
Page 1 of 2
I decided we need a scale to measure how big a pitmonkey you are. So what you want to do is:

1-Go to The Pit

2-Count the number of threads that you have posted on (when there is a black dot on the envelope on the left side of the thread title, you have posted on that thread). That number is N.

3-Calculate the number of threads total. Ntotal = 38 - the number of personal stickies.

4-Apply into this formula:

N 
/ 
N[size="1"]total[/SIZE] 

=
PMQ

Mine is 0.2

Poll coming.

btw; if you got 0.2 pick 0.2-0.3, if you got 0.3 pick 0.3-0.4 and so forth.
Last edited by vagelier at Sep 18, 2011,
Quote by JustRooster
Too complicated ; didn't calculate.

Quote by kraftmacaroni
too much work

If you had any education whatsoever, you'll find that this is probably one of the simplest formulas you'll see.
Quote by Floods_Solo
Will do....

Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Uhmmm... sounds like rocket science, so I'll go study Walter Piston's "Harmony" instead.
hmmm you know that the number is wrong at the time you post it? Because posting the number in here will increase N by 1 (unless you've posted in this topic b4 which is unlikely) and therefore the total coefficient is always 1/total bigger than the posted number. Unless posting here a bumping this thread doesn't move another thread you've previously posted to away from the front page.

yea i'm bored

edit: also you missed decimal point at '1.0'
Last edited by KorYi at Sep 18, 2011,
I've hardly posted much lately
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by KorYi
hmmm you know that the number is wrong at the time you post it? Because posting the number in here will increase N by 1 (unless you've posted in this topic b4 which is unlikely) and therefore the total coefficient is always 1/total bigger than the posted number. Unless posting here a bumping this thread doesn't move another thread you've previously posted to away from the front page.

yea i'm bored

Or you can just vote in the poll and not post and not have this problem.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by KorYi

yea i'm bored

It does. As far as i know, there is a fixed number of threads on the front page and that goes chronologically.

edit: also you missed decimal point at '1.0'

I know. You got me there.
Quote by vagelier
It does. As far as i know, there is a fixed number of threads on the front page and that goes chronologically.

yea but it moves away the last thread on the page, which doesn't necessarily have to be one that you posted in.

edit: also it doesn't move away any thread at all if this thread is on the front page ^^
Quote by KorYi
yea but it moves away the last thread on the page, which doesn't necessarily have to be one that you posted in.

edit: also it doesn't move away any thread at all if this thread is on the front page ^^

your point being? No, your PMQ is not a fixed number. Neither is your IQ.
deal with it.jpg
Quote by vagelier
your point being? No, your PMQ is not a fixed number. Neither is your IQ.
deal with it.jpg

.jpg

0.3 > 0.4

it took me like 10 seconds to work out, i dunno why all of you are complaining
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Until I posted here, it was 0. I assume that after this it will be like 0.00001 or something.

Edit: Wait, was I supposed to count stickied threads that I have posted in as well?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Sep 18, 2011,
Quote by doomded
Until I posted here, it was 0. I assume that after this it will be like 0.00001 or something.

Edit: Wait, was I supposed to count stickied threads that I have posted in as well?

No.

Quote by Robert E. Leet
are you supposed to count this thread?

yes.
I posted in 9, I have two stickies. I do believe that means my quotient was .25, but I'm not 100% sure I got the equation right.

To be more accurate, wouldn't it be best to do the equation A times with B minutes between trials then taking the average?At any given time there could be no threads I've posted in, or a bunch of threads I have posted in could get simultaneously bumped.
Last edited by cornmancer at Sep 18, 2011,
Quote by cornmancer
I posted in 9, I have two stickies. I do believe that means my quotient was .25, but I'm not 100% sure I got the equation right.

To be more accurate, wouldn't it be best to do the equation A times with B minutes between trials then taking the average?At any given time there could be no threads I've posted in, or a bunch of threads I have posted in could get simultaneously bumped.

Yes, that would be more accurate, but I think the point was for people to figure out their PMQ at the current time, not the average.

And that would be a shitton of work that I doubt that the majority of The Pit would be willing to do.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Well seeing as they didn't want to put the 10 seconds into this, I agree with you.
Seriously people you don't even have to actually calculate. Count the threads you posted in and ask the calculator divide it by zero. Y'all is ****in lazy.
0.26. Too many Official threads that I don't give a shit about.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Page 1 of 2