After watching BBC's Planet Earth documentary, I decided to write my own score to some of the film. I cut up some of the footage here and there to help it flow better with the music and tell more of a story since there is no dialogue. I used EWQL Symphonic Orchestra and Colossus for all of the samples and recorded and produced it in Reaper. I would love to hear any thoughts!

You can watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmob86LHMK8&feature=channel_video_title

Thanks for listening/watching!
Check out my music on my profile
Amazing mate, I liked your editing, ****ing incredible to watch haha
Hey, I did listen to it.

I should say, you are much more experienced than me in this genre, such a diverse track, truly interesting. Quite inspiring also.

Edit:

I won't continue working on this track because I believe it is finished, having playing many video games with music of such genre, I know that a short song that fits perfectly is better than a long composition that might not fit.

I felt like it was over, and I believe it is.
Last edited by Zeletros at Sep 19, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
Hey, I did listen to it.

I should say, you are much more experienced than me in this genre, such a diverse track, truly interesting. Quite inspiring also.

Edit:

I won't continue working on this track because I believe it is finished, having playing many video games with music of such genre, I know that a short song that fits perfectly is better than a long composition that might not fit.

I felt like it was over, and I believe it is.

Hey thanks for the comment! As for your track, it was just a suggestion. It works well as a standalone piece as like a cue or something. But yeah man - can't wait to hear more from you.

Quote by Tibouk
Amazing mate, I liked your editing, ****ing incredible to watch haha

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.
Check out my music on my profile