Hey guys,

I've just got myself an audio interface and some good amp sims so I can finally record guitars as well as drums. I'm wanting to write what is basically Post Rock music but with magnificently heavy atmospheric sections. Kind of in the vain of this song:

Giants - While The Ages Steal

Since I can do drums and guitars myself, I only really need a bassist and maybe one more guitarist. I have quite a few song ideas but need some people to bounce off and develop these into full songs with.

If you're interested please get in touch with me. Will work with anyone that wants to make this style of music and wants to be involved in the songwriting process. Obviously though, you must be able to record your own parts.

Looking forward to any replies.

Will
Would do rythym guitar and possibly death vox (if you lied them)
If I had recording equipment
However
I don't.
I'm pretty interested. By metal you mean the riffs that come with it (not the really boring ones) too? I can record in pretty awright quality, I know how to edit video's if needed aaand I can do some audio stuff if needed. I don't have a lot of spare time tho with my school and all, but I could fit it in I guess.
Gear:
Schecter Damien Elite FR CRED
Ibanez RG7321FM w/ DiMarzio Bridge pickup
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826
Banned because Raep = Me Gusta

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by boeman1995
I'm pretty interested. By metal you mean the riffs that come with it (not the really boring ones) too? I can record in pretty awright quality, I know how to edit video's if needed aaand I can do some audio stuff if needed. I don't have a lot of spare time tho with my school and all, but I could fit it in I guess.

I'm not really understanding what you mean about the boring metal. If you clear that up then I might be interested in working with you.
Quote by willT08
Hey guys,

I've just got myself an audio interface and some good amp sims so I can finally record guitars as well as drums. I'm wanting to write what is basically Post Rock music but with magnificently heavy atmospheric sections. Kind of in the vain of this song:

Giants - While The Ages Steal

Since I can do drums and guitars myself, I only really need a bassist and maybe one more guitarist. I have quite a few song ideas but need some people to bounce off and develop these into full songs with.

If you're interested please get in touch with me. Will work with anyone that wants to make this style of music and wants to be involved in the songwriting process. Obviously though, you must be able to record your own parts.

Looking forward to any replies.

Will

Im VERYYY interested

I have good recording gear and I play ALOT of metal and rock and stuff, I dont think im good enough for lead guitar really so rhythm would be fine with me. But I really am interesting in songwriting so i really wanna be a part of this!!

I also have a bass guitar which I plan on learning so perhaps it would help out?
Yay for me being a girl guitarist

Current gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Epiphone SG
Samick Fairlane Bass
Line 6 Pod XT live
Line 6 SpiderIV 15 watt amp

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/nos0323
I'm a bassist/guitar player very much into post rock/metal and within the next week or so should be getting a decent audio interface, i'm interested =D
Quote by willT08
I'm not really understanding what you mean about the boring metal. If you clear that up then I might be interested in working with you.

I meant the simple metal riffs alternating between open strings and notes, thinking of Asking Alexandria, BFMV etc is what I meant
Gear:
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by boeman1995
I meant the simple metal riffs alternating between open strings and notes, thinking of Asking Alexandria, BFMV etc is what I meant

Nah man. Listen to the song in the OP, the music I want to make takes alot more from Ambient than it does Metal.
Quote by willT08
Nah man. Listen to the song in the OP, the music I want to make takes alot more from Ambient than it does Metal.

Yeah I heard it dunno if I could really help you with that so good luck searching for someone
Gear:
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826

ಠ_ಠ