Been on mine for around 3 months now. it's always good at first but now it's just so boring. Another 2 weeks til i start Uni though, seems like years away :/.

How's your summer holidays been this year? Anyone started School/College/University yet?
Pretty shit so far to be honest.

I didn't get into Uni, my Aunt has been in hospital on the brink for 2 months, my nan got admitted yesterday and she's in a coma. I can't afford to pay for a college course I need, my job pays like shit and no-one I hang about with is doing anything because they're preparing for uni.

I went to Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore with a friend of mine. She was a whiny bitch most of the time but still, it sure as hell beats being bored Cost me about 1500 euro's, something which you should be able to earn in your other two months.

^Damn, good luck man.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by SG_dave
Pretty shit so far to be honest.

I didn't get into Uni, my Aunt has been in hospital on the brink for 2 months, my nan got admitted yesterday and she's in a coma. I can't afford to pay for a college course I need, my job pays like shit and no-one I hang about with is doing anything because they're preparing for uni.

Ouch. if you're in the UK thats even worse because the prices go up next year for most Uni's. Dunno about other countries though.
Wtf I started school like a month ago.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Afroboy267
Ouch. if you're in the UK thats even worse because the prices go up next year for most Uni's. Dunno about other countries though.

I'm in the UK.

I'm not gonna Uni at all, I'd already resat the year so can't go back to 6th form to study.
I wouldn't get a student loan either so would have to pay my own way.

I'll live though I love being so laid back.
Stop complaining, I took a year off before going to college. Worst decision ever I would say.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
That's why I didn't really have a break this summer. I took a full summer semester (9 classes per week for 12 weeks). Turned out to be the exact opposite of a summer break. It was without a doubt the most stressful, overworked semester I've ever had in my life. Then I had a 3 week break before the fall semester... Seems to be a pretty good balance.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I remember mine were always terrible, long, boring things.

The only one that was any good was the summer between second and third years of uni, because I spent a month in Northern Ireland doing fieldwork for my dissertation, then went to uni over summer to do lab work. Bloody good fun, that one.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I just found out a friend from the company i worked in previously has not had a day off for the past 3 months, always having to stay late sometimes upto 1-2 am in the morning. Then he has to come back in by 9 the next day. He took today off on the pretext of being sick and they called him 5 times asking about stuff he was doing and making sure he will be coming in tomorrow.

So stop complaining about free time. Seriously. Try and have some fun now coz real life=shit.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
It sucked. I had summer school, which pretty much ruined it for me. Before summer school started I was playing guitar everyday for hours and improved a lot but as soon as summer school started it killed my playing time and then I lost my touch with my guitar. I ended up getting back in the hang of playing a bit after school started, though. I didn't get a job because I wanted to devote all my time to passing summer school, which sucks because I want a new axe and I'm broke. :-\ I don't go away for vacations or anything like that so I would've stayed home all day anyway.
my summer was great. i sat at home and played banjo all day, everyday.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Those of us in work dont get summer holidays anymore We do hoever get paid for being offv
Quote by butterfingers30
Stop complaining, I took a year off before going to college. Worst decision ever I would say.

Worst decision is acting like school is a farce. Absolutely garbage attitude and I'm ashamed, since I could have actually been on my way to doing something.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Would not know, I do not celebrate holidays.

He means summer vacation. You know, from school? Unless you work year round.
Well, never say die tour is in a few weeks i think!

Come, lets go. Hertfordshire isn't too far from London.
Quote by smokeysteve22
Well, never say die tour is in a few weeks i think!

Come, lets go. Hertfordshire isn't too far from London.

Not a big deathcore fan personally.