Just wondering if you can use it like a pedal? if not is there something similiar that can? I really like the touch screen idea.
I don't know about that one, but I do know Matt Bellamy from Muse has a Korg Kaoss Pad built into his guitar and uses it to modify effects/create cool sounds as he plays. So I'm guessing it could be possible
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by ToneMasterDelux
Just wondering if you can use it like a pedal? if not is there something similiar that can? I really like the touch screen idea.

It doesn't have an option to input something into it, the Kaossilator is mainly for Synths and the Kaoss Pad is for mainly effects so you could use one of those but I here they suck tone really badly

Quote by poipoi
I don't know about that one, but I do know Matt Bellamy from Muse has a Korg Kaoss Pad built into his guitar and uses it to modify effects/create cool sounds as he plays. So I'm guessing it could be possible

He just has a midi controller built into his guitars, the actual Korg Kaoss Pad itself is on his pedalboard
No you can't. The kaossilator is a stand alone synth, full of sounds and you just control it via the touch pad. Imagine it as a synth without the keys. Whenever I've tried to combine the two, I've had it attached to my guitar body and use some sounds just to bring in extras in a song. It's basically another instrument