Pretty simple, got a 2010 ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001 for sale. Hardtail (tune-o-matic, string-through) version with EMG 81 in the bridge and 85 in the neck. Plain gloss black finish. Almost as-new condition, the EMG pickups have a couple of pick scratches on them and the back has a few small scratches from typical play - nothing you can see from more than a foot away. Everything is stock except the strap buttons, which I took out and replaced with Schaller straplocks - I'll include the full strap lock system.

Guitar's hardly been used at home and has never gigged. It's spent most of its life in a rack gathering dust. There's no actual dents, chips, etc. All electronics in full working order, frets have absolutely no signs of wear, etc. The guitar's currently set up for E Standard with .10s with medium action, as is my preference - obviously since this is the tune-o-matic version it's easy to set up for different string gauges/tunings and the action can be lowered a little more.

Nothing wrong with it, I've just got too much gear and have moved towards lighter music so this is going unused and needs to go.

If you want the spec, it's on a million other websites.

No case for it, though I'll chuck in a generic gig bag for £5.

These are around £720 new from any online shop and more than that from an actual store. I'm asking for just £350, under half price - and I'll let it go for £300 if you can come and pick it up before the 22nd.

No trades. I need to clear space and pay off my last guitar purchase!

Cash on collection preferred. I can also accept a cheque or direct bank transfer - not PayPal.

For collection, I live on the outside of Bath, in the south-west (a little under 2 miles from Bath Spa train station - though that is all uphill). For the sake of a quick and easy sale, I can't agree to let people come and see it before buying - I've had too many time wasters in the past. To make life a little easier for you I could bring the guitar into any part of central Bath.

If you'd rather not (or can't) come and collect it yourself, you're welcome to arrange a courier. However you'll have to arrange this yourself, and quickly. I will also require payment via direct bank transfer as well.

Please keep all sale chat in this thread, do not PM me. I ignore all PMs.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I hope so.

Bumpin' up a bit for the UK day time.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Nothing recent. For now, there's a couple I took the day I got it in my NGD thread for it here.

I'll take a couple more today and have them up within the next 24 hours, though the guitar really hasn't changed in the time that I've had it. Hell I've only restrung it once.

I'm away for the weekend so I'll get some new photos up ASAP but then I won't be able to respond until Monday evening, bear with me.
So much GAS it's not even funny, but all I have to my name is £80 :<
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Hmm pretty tempted, are you free at all this week (but not the weekend)

Rob.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
Free bump! I would sell mine for 350 quid and it even has blackouts but I dont live in the UK goodluck with the sale