Page 1 of 2
It's a nice evening and I just want to chill out and listen to some music. Any good relaxing songs that just calm you and make you feel relaxed? I'm looking to just put loads in a queue on Spotify and just let them play. First on the list is Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix. That whammy bar dive with the harmonics just before solo just sends shivers down my spine.
Pomegranates - I Feel Like I'm A Million Years Old

Calms me like a baby every single time

EDIT: also Counting Crows - Mrs. Potter's Lullaby
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Sep 18, 2011,
The Dark Side of the Moon
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Anything by Björn Olsson
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Green Eyes - Wavves (or almost anything else by Wavves)

The bands God is an Astronaut and Boards of Canada
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak and Thunder and Lightning albums
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
all day music - WAR
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Cheers guys. I've put literally every song mentioned so far in the queue but lushacrous, 13 minutes? Really? It's gunna be on next. Better be good!
Boards Of Canada

/thread
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Cheers guys. I've put literally every song mentioned so far in the queue but lushacrous, 13 minutes? Really? It's gunna be on next. Better be good!

Haha it's not gonna be what you're expecting. It's just a short couple measures repeated for about the last 10 minutes, but it's amazingly calming. You'll really like Mrs. Potter's Lullaby though, it's probably more in line with what you're looking for.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Cinematic Orchestra-Flite
Boards of Canada-Roygbiv
This Will Destroy You-The World Is Our ___
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Boards of Canada
James Blake
Washed Out
Lone
Bon Iver
Emeralds
Grouper
Nicolas Jaar
Swarms
The Weeknd
Tim Hecker
Balam Acab
American Football
Panda Bear
Flying Lotus
Nujabes
Gold Panda
Also, The Mercury Program. I don't know any of their songs by name though.
-Douglas Adams

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Deadbeat Summer - Neon Indian
Hawaii - Blackbird Blackbird
Rad Pitt - Egyptian Hip Hop
Pogo - Digitalism
The Look - Metronomy
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I was going to come in here and recommend some nice instrumentals, but I don't know shit about any of this grandpa music everyone's posting.
Islands - Young The Giant
Let It All Out - Relient K
Any Denison Witmer/Nick Drake kind of stuff
Quote by lushacrous
Haha it's not gonna be what you're expecting. It's just a short couple measures repeated for about the last 10 minutes, but it's amazingly calming. You'll really like Mrs. Potter's Lullaby though, it's probably more in line with what you're looking for.

Yeah Mrs. Potter's is a nice song. Playing now. I really like it. The 13 minute was a bit boring but for background it'd be cool. Thanks.
Pink Floyd nuff nuff

EDIT: I have always found classical music great after a long day.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
John Frusciante's The Will To Death.

And if you don't mind electronic, then Aphex Twin won't go a miss
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Hope you like instrumentals...

Pelican- "Aurora Borealis"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVDWMn7sfDY

Mogwai- "Golden Porsche"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpSNFWPakbk

This Will Destroy You- "Happiness: We're All in it Together"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4pcrMmP88A

Russian Circles- "Xavii"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR6iLm4E8qg

Explosions in the Sky- "Day Eight"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3-_sVH0-fs
Last edited by chronic_stp at Sep 18, 2011,
Quote by Kevin19
Breathe In, Breathe Out - BTBAM
Viridian- BTBAM

no, just absolutely not, why the **** would you listen to individual btbam songs? are you retarded?

new order the cure alcest slowdive mgmt beatles of course and floyd, devin townsends ghost, john frusciante, modest mouse's this is a long drive......,
The Warmth - Incubus. Great chill out song
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
A lot of Tragically Hip songs: Nautical Disaster, Wheat Kings, Fiddlers Green, etc.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Page 1 of 2