Link

By Associated Press

GREELEY, Colo. -- A Colorado man is accused of stealing a woman's cell phone and then sending her a friend request on Facebook.

The Greeley Tribune reported Saturday that the victim awoke early one morning in her Greeley home to see a man standing over her bed. When she screamed, the man grabbed her cell phone and fled.

She says she later received a Facebook friend request from a man she identified as the intruder.

Police say they located the man by tracking signals from the stolen phone and text messages to one of the victim's friends.

Authorities say 22-year-old Juan Gonzales Jr. was arrested on suspicion of burglary and theft. No phone listing could be found for him and it wasn't clear if he had an attorney.

___

Quote by Tune my fork
not really a fail though, as they didn't track him down because of the facebook thing

Who the Hell does that? Like, this guy should get charged for being an idiot.

Oh god... just.... wow

EDIT:

Quote by Tune my fork
not really a fail though, as they didn't track him down because of the facebook thing

they got both his face AND name from that, how is that not a fail?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Sep 18, 2011,
Quote by bass-man9712

Oh god... just.... wow

EDIT:

they got both his face AND name from that, how is that not a fail?

because they tracked him down with the phone so would have found that out anyway...
Quote by Tune my fork
because they tracked him down with the phone so would have found that out anyway...

So? Regardless that they tracked him down he still GAVE the info to them, it's like robbing a bank but leaving your wallet at the desk (which has been done before).
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated