So im looking for some decent quality wireless headphones to use mainly with my computer and phone (i can buy an adapter to use them with my amp). budget is basically as cheap as possible but i guess i could go up to £40-£50 for something decent. Suggestions?
Cheers
there are
wireless
headphones?
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Why do you want wireless? Why not get a nice pair of wired headphones?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I've got a couple of sets of Phillips wireless headphones, they were about 30 quid a pair when I bought them a few years ago so they weren't particularly cheap, but even so there is so much background noise they aren't worth using.

Unless you have some very specific reason for wanting wireless, you will spend more money and get less quality than you would if you just got a decent set of wired headphones.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I want wireless because i find it impossible to play guitar and have headphones in and i hate not being able to move around
Quote by kvklay
this stuff is amazon.co.uk

is there any amazon.com link?

Search for "Sennheiser RS 120" - RF Wireless Open Transparent And Well-Balanced Sound Transmitter

I have them. They have a pretty good quality sound. They're the cheapest I could find that sounded decent. I think there are cheaper ones of the same model with a shorter range, but this is the one I got so I can only vouch for this one.
If you get a pair of headphones like the sennheiser HD555, you get a 10 or 12 foot wire. just move the wire behind the guitars neck and it shouldn't bother you.

Wireless headphones aren't worth the money.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Wired headphones
+
Scissors
=
Wireless headphones
?
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

i got a pair of these bad boys

7.1 surround gaming headset, amazing bass and amazing pretty much everything else too
they're wired, but there's a wireless version of the same headset which is more expensive
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by fearofthemark
If you get a pair of headphones like the sennheiser HD555, you get a 10 or 12 foot wire. just move the wire behind the guitars neck and it shouldn't bother you.

Wireless headphones aren't worth the money.

did you even read my post? Im looking for wireless headphones and they are out of budget
Why would you want wireless? There's nothing good about them.
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Tedis1111
I want wireless because i find it impossible to play guitar and have headphones in and i hate not being able to move around

Unless your guitar is also wireless, this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Quote by Donkey_Punch
Unless your guitar is also wireless, this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

+5
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Tedis1111
did you even read my post? Im looking for wireless headphones and they are out of budget

1) Being a jackass isn't going to get you much help.

2) You can get them for £40 used on Amazon.

3) And to repeat what's already been stated wireless headphones aren't worth it, especially cheap ones.

*sigh* i asked a pretty simple question, anyone know any decent wireless headphones and i just get everyone telling me wired are better, i know wired are better but im not looking for perfect sound quality. To me wireless headphones are worth it, so please stay on topic
£40-50 will barely get you a good pair of wired headphones. Wireless in that range will be abysmal, especially when listening through your amp.
Quote by Tedis1111
*sigh* i asked a pretty simple question, anyone know any decent wireless headphones and i just get everyone telling me wired are better, i know wired are better but im not looking for perfect sound quality. To me wireless headphones are worth it, so please stay on topic

How are we off topic? You're the one that's too dense to listen to our advice.
Quote by Tedis1111

I think the problem is that you're asking for "decent wireless headphones", and everyone's just letting you know that you're not going to find anything decent in your price range. I'm sorry if it's not what you want to hear, but I have to agree with everyone else. With wireless headphones, you're paying more for the wireless feature and less for the actual quality of the headphones themselves. You'll also more than likely experience quite a bit of interference and signal loss. On top of all that, I don't know if I'd really suggest it for guitar playing. I know if other wireless electronics such as a cellphone or laptop are near my guitar, I experience quite a bit of buzz and static.

Now, nobody here can make your mind up for you. If you really want to buy wireless headphones, then more power to you. However, you came here seeking advice. These guys (most of them, anyway) aren't trying to mess with you or anything. They're just giving you advice and their opinions on the matter. Some of them may have had prior experience with a similar situation. So kinda take all that into consideration. If it were me and a bunch of people were telling me that wireless headphones weren't the best option, I'd at least explore some other options instead of getting all huffy about it.
Quote by Tedis1111
*sigh* i asked a pretty simple question, anyone know any decent wireless headphones

And we told you, no.

Quote by Tedis1111

Okay, I'm done trying to help.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

OK, I think we've all agreed that wireless headphones aren't as good as wired headphones. Even the guy who asked for wireless headphones agrees, but he wants some anyway. I think people can stop posting with advice to get a wired set now.

There are some positives to wireless headphones: I have some which I use occasionally and they serve a good purpose - I have 2 identical pairs so when I'm recording someone else's singing we can both wear a pair and they take the signal from the same wireless transmitter.

The type I have are Phillips SBC HC8652. They provide an acceptable sound, admittedly not perfect but certainly more than adequate for most uses. There is a small amount of background interference, but once your ears become accustomed to it you don't really notice it too much.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I think I paid around £30 a pair so they would be within budget, but as this was a few years ago I doubt this exact model is still available.

I'd recommend checking out their current range - I'm sure they still make something within budget which would be acceptable.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud