Hello UG,

First of all, I always dreamed to have JS1000 since I was beginner. THIS IS MY DREAM GUITAR.

I asked a local music store (Ibanez reseller) about this guitar many times and they told me that this guitar is out of stock.

Yesterday the music store called me, and seller told me that he got only 1 piece, and if i'm interested.

I asked him about the price and he told me the price is 950$ ONLY, I asked him is ti new. he said no body ever touch it.

I shocked about the price, but when i check it believed that it's totally new and has no problems.

I'm only hesitated about the 22 frets, but i played the 24 fret only once or twice. beside Joe Satriani is my influence and i'm huge fan.

what do you thing about this deal, (please keep in mind the followings)
-Actually I'm out of cash now but I can procure the amount.
-If i got this guitar i won't by a prestige guitar for the next 2 years and this guitar will be my main guitar
- the 22 frets
-Your experience / knowledge with the JS1000

thank you so much for you answers
My Gear
Ibanez JS1000
Ibanez RG350EX
Cort CR280
Ibznez GRG170DX
Fender Startocaster American Standard
Yamaha Acoustic CPX500
Hofner Acoustic Guitar
Zoom G2.1NU
Zoom GFX-1
Boss DS-1
Marshall MG50 3/5
Sounds like an awesome deal to get it almost half off. Just really depends on if you want those extra 2 frets or not.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I have a JS1000 and it is an absolutely amazing guitar. Plays like a dream. Get it. No regrets.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
One of the few stock guitars that haunts me and calls to me every time I see one. I WILL own one some day...

Grab it.

You won't miss the other two frets, trust me. I never use mine.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
If you really want it then get it. I personally would never get one because it's only 22 frets. I realize the Satriani sigs are very different from anything being produced now, but I would buy a regular RG Prestige, either used or B stock.
It plays nothing like any RG I've ever played (quite a different neck profile) and it's incredibly versatile thanks to the DiMarzio pickups. And having 'only' 22 frets is no big deal. Again I say: get it. It's brilliant.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
It plays nothing like any RG I've ever played (quite a different neck profile) and it's incredibly versatile thanks to the DiMarzio pickups. And having 'only' 22 frets is no big deal. Again I say: get it. It's brilliant.

No doubt it's a great guitar, I'm just saying I would not be satisfied with 22 frets, and I would get an RG because of that. The Satriani is very different than an RG though, with it's smaller fretboard radius and rounded body shape. I think it's worth every penny of $950, and he could always sell it on eBay for more than what be paid, so he probably should get it.
Thank you guys, I'd get it...
I tried it and believe me it's super guitar and more comfortable that the RG prestige

Thank you VVolverin3 for great supporting
My Gear
Ibanez JS1000
Ibanez RG350EX
Cort CR280
Ibznez GRG170DX
Fender Startocaster American Standard
Yamaha Acoustic CPX500
Hofner Acoustic Guitar
Zoom G2.1NU
Zoom GFX-1
Boss DS-1