8 11%
Right
8 11%
Swith Between Both
43 60%
Look Away
13 18%
Voters: 72.
Generally, when you are talking to someone, or someone is talking to you, you both look eachother in the eye. Its impossible to look at both their eyes at the same time, so which one do you look at?

Personally i focus on their right which is on my left.
I look at their mouth. It helps me to hear what they're saying due to my shit hearing.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Their brown eye.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I look at both...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Left...I think. This is actually quite an interesting question. And i'm not sure what it is but i'm sure there'd be an answer somewhere relating to, or explaining, the psychology of humans in this particular act of communication.
Switch between the two. Except for some reason I've found that with people I'm attractied to I focus on their right eye
🙈 🙉 🙊
The left, I alternate but most of the time its the left unless I'm walking next to them then its the right.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
I feel really awkward looking at a person while they're speaking... I don't know why D:
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE COFFEE METAL. WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING METAL. BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
I voted left eye from memory, but I never really keep track of what eye I look at, so I could be wrong. I suck at keeping eye contact for more than a few seconds.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
I go cockeyed and look at them both. I mean it to be polite but they think I just lost chromosomes.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Bridge of the nose.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I often find myself thinking about which eye to look at, even as I'm talking to someone. Interesting question xD

I normally go right, but I also don't look at the person a lot. I find I'm a better listener that way anyway
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Quote by DonGlover
I go cockeyed and look at them both. I mean it to be polite but they think I just lost chromosomes.

just been sigged
Last edited by TUXGUITAR at Sep 18, 2011,
I slightly prefer the left eye I believe. Depends on how long I have been talking to the person though, I switch usually.
Quote by entity0009
Switch between the two. Except for some reason I've found that with people I'm attractied to I focus on their right eye

I do this too, I wonder why though
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by TUXGUITAR

just been sigged

Friend, I believe that is my first sigging. I thank you, and Godspeed.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover
Friend, I believe that is my first sigging. I thank you, and Godspeed.

no no...thank you haha

Quote by genghisgandhi
You now feel the same thrill that Nietzsche does.

I'm sure I just gave his once life meaning by sigging him
A SIGNATURE.
I look at their forehead

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I did a "study" on this a few years ago. It depends on your position, and it is always the CLOSEST eye you look at subconciously
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I try not to pay attention. When I notice where my eyes are going I get self-conscious and feel stupid looking at one eye so I look away or switch between both.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I've never thought about that before, but i think it is usually the left eye, although i tend to look around the face, so it could be the mouth, forehead, whatever. Good question though.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
i switch between eyes and sometimes look away if i'm thinking
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL