http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITjEkuvFv4&feature=channel_video_title

I did everything for this track as I did for the rest of the demo/album it's being re-mastered anyway, it just reminds me of a bit of Bathory and those early thrash demo tapes, I sound like a drunken sailor that sings off tune, and my riffs are unstoppable, whilst my drum skills being equivalent to Lars Ulrich.

haha, in other words, it's about killing Turks, and kicking out Islam from Europe.
Drum sound is actually alright. Since fast drumming is a big part of what makes thrash thrash, I wouldn't call this "thrash", but rather just plain heavy metal (except for the break).
Try layering the rhythm guitars and panning them to different channels (a left track and a right track). 2 layers is pretty much the bare minimum you need to make it sound good.
I can't hear any bass. If you don't have one, try just playing the bass line through a clean tone and pitch it down an octave in whatever audio editor you use.
The riffs are okay, but again, not really thrash. I should probably hand out some bonus points for having the stones to tackle a controversial subject, too.
All in all, not bad for a demo (and the vocals kind of fit, actually).
Reminds me of Venom, but not really into it. also tune your guitar a little better next time.
Quote by touke
Reminds me of Venom, but not really into it. also tune your guitar a little better next time.

Thing is everything done is meant to be if somone simply doesn't like that I decided to make everything sloppy that's as much as their problem as it is the person who can't stand technical music 5/4 time signatures.
Tune your guitar, yo! I wouldn't necessarily call this thrash though, the drum beat is too slow. Reminds me of regular heavy metal. The part starting around 2:05 sounds pretty thrashy though!
Also, I listened to a few of your other tracks on youtube, and I'd suggest messing with some panning. Everything sounds mono. Panning things out will make the recording sound bigger/fuller!
Write the music you want to hear.
Last edited by bamf at Sep 20, 2011,
Quote by Grishjarta
Thing is everything done is meant to be if somone simply doesn't like that I decided to make everything sloppy that's as much as their problem as it is the person who can't stand technical music 5/4 time signatures.

Yeah I get it, technical music can get so boring to the point where I get frustrated. You're style isn't bad at all, it's just that the song didn't really amuse me too much other than that it's not some "core" or tech fan trying his best to be technical and not musical.