Chocolate chip cookies? Will your lower stomach area get bigger?

Cause I'm on day three, and my lower intestine have this "full" pain. It feels like the cookies are getting stuck down there and just expanding.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Sep 18, 2011,
you get fat
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Try it and report back to us.
Spoiler: fat
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Jostry
Chocolate chip cookies?

I cannot get past this question.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
When something stupid does something stupid, something stupid is bound to happen.

You're welcome.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Jostry
Chocolate chip cookies? Will your lower stomach area get bigger?

Cause I'm on day three, and my lower intestine have this "full" pain. It feels like the cookies are getting stuck down there and just expanding.

If you put bread in water, it expands. Back in the day, prisoners would get bread and water for lunch and that would be it. It fills you up fast. Cookies will have a similar effect.
Quote by Weaponized
You become managing director of Valve.

If anything deserves a medal, it is this post.
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727
Fender Evil Twin / Mesa 412
EVH 5150 III Mini / Avatar 212

If you keep it up, you'll be involved in a freak yachting accident and suffer a mild scrape to your left forearm. Now don't say I didn't warn you.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221
Are you eating only cookies, or cookies and other food? Are the cookies fresh, or did you buy them at a store? Crispy, chewy, or soft? Would you classify the chocolate as chips or chunks? did the chocolate retain its original shape during baking, or did they melt and meld into the batter?
As a man who loves chocolate chip cookies and chocolate more than any other food, I can assure you that it is a good idea. If you eat 10 cookies every day for a month, you will be living life the way it should be lived.