i saw this company on musicansfriend.com and i noticed they looked a lot like those biyang pedals... but slightly classier, at least imo. just wondering if anyone can give me some input on this company and their effects, they have decent prices and decent looking stuff.
-Gibson SG Faded
-Ibanez RG5EX1L
-Custom Upside-Down Strat
-Modded Epiphone LP
-Fender Acoustic
*Marshall DSL15H
>Ibanez TS9
>MXR Micro Flanger
>Boss TU-3
>Danelectro Vibe
>Guyatone ST-2 Comrpessor
You tend to get what you pay for to a certain extent, cheap price= cheap effect. it all depends on what your're looking for of course
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
Akai's been a big name in recording for decades. Their guitar effects are actually pretty high-grade. Their recording interfaces and such are top-shelf.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
The Headrush is a great pedal. MF and other sites are just blowing them out because of slow sales.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i think they're rebadged biyangs, yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?