Page 1 of 8
Are you the indignant type that thinks fat people are irresponsible scum that need to fix their habits or are you the type who is cool with their fatness and doesn't judge? Or are you something else?

I'm not asking whether you think being fat is a good or bad thing. Obviously most people think being fat is bad. I'm asking what your attitude is like. And is it any different toward people who are only slightly overweight or chubby? Or underweight?

Me, I've been around fat people my whole life so it's both hard and easy to judge them. On one hand they're just so jolly and cuddly that I'd rather them stay fat. On the other hand it's like, bitch, you're taking up all the room.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I don't really have a problem with fat people, but the one thing that gets me is when a person who has the potential to be really attractive is overweight. I hope I don't sound like an asshole, but it's always a shame to see.
Quote by calnix
The only fat people that annoy me are the ones that are too lazy to even walk through a grocery store and use one of those electric chairs with a basket attached.

This. It's pathetic.
Check out my band Disturbed
Most of the fat people i know are pretty cool and i dont look down on them for their size, but some others i know... its pretty disgusting how they dont take care of themselves. So i guess it goes both ways
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Meh, their lives. The only ones that piss me off are the ones that blame everything else but themselves for being fat in the first place and make no attempt at all to change. Other than that, I don't really care. They're just another person.

Below me. Cartman's not fat, he's "big boned."
Because, Boobs
Last edited by CynX at Sep 18, 2011,
All the ones I've known, have been really annoying. I'm not saying it's because there fat, they just all happened to be annoying. They talk too much.
Ugh

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If their fatness is somehow affecting me in a negative way, then I will not be cool with them being fat. However, I would still like to see people who are unhealthily fat get in shape and be healthy for their own benefit. Oh gosh, my Altruism is showing .
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Being a rather fat person I'd say I have issues with myself... but for other people? W/e, it's their body. Let them die an early death if they want. Not my problem.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
fat is one thing, it's hygiene that gets me. DIRTY fat people make me cringe. But so do all dirty people. Fatness in general isn't an issue for me, I know plenty of cool fat folk.
My sig? Nice.
Fat people who blame their fattiness on other people or things annoy me. Like the people who sue McDonalds because they had a heart attack or because they're fat... those people should stop breathing my air.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I'm very hesitant to give up my seat for a fat person, unless they seem like they're fat as a result of a disease/disability. Some lady got heaps made because I wouldn't get up for her, when she walked on with a Hungry Jacks bag in her hand. She did it to herself, she shouldn't get benefits for it. Plus, bitch didn't say please.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by GibsonMan321
Fat people who blame their fattiness on other people or things annoy me. Like the people who sue McDonalds because they had a heart attack or because they're fat... those people should stop breathing my air.

That. And I'm a fat guy myself. I've got quite the stomach and some huge man tits.

But if I were to get sick I wouldn't go "OH MY GOD IT MUST HAVE BEEN THAT MCDONALDS I HAD" ...

That's just stupid. But luckily enough, I've dropped like 50+ pounds over the past year or so or something. 2 shirt sizes down, and 4 pants sizes.. Win.
I am fat. I deal with it, and for being fat, I am not very big.

What really annoys me are those people that, like a post above me said, can't even walk 300 feet to get a gallon of milk. I am huge (230+ pounds, and only a freshman) compared to most of my friends, but I can walk/run/jog/march/slide/sidle/crawl a heck of a lot farther/faster/whatever am more athletic than most of them.

Plus, I have teh SEXY DRUMZZ to prove my point.

And, what I lack in athleticism, I make up for in my grades.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Last edited by S0n1c '97 at Sep 18, 2011,
We should feed them to starving Somalians.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
No, I don't have a particular problem with an individual just because they may be fat. On the other hand, I have a problem with them making excuses or denying their involvement in their weight gain, or pretending like it's not unhealthy. I also have a problem with a society that, as a whole, becomes out of shape, complacent, and overweight.
My God, it's full of stars!
i dont judge! fat people are people too
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ElXYzFX_w

In a nutshell.

I mean, I have fat friends (I sound like a racist in denial) but it just disgusts me when I see this giant sack of shit dad or mum raising a brood of Jabba's.

Quote by TheAbsentOne
That. And I'm a fat guy myself. I've got quite the stomach and some huge man tits.

But if I were to get sick I wouldn't go "OH MY GOD IT MUST HAVE BEEN THAT MCDONALDS I HAD" ...

That's just stupid. But luckily enough, I've dropped like 50+ pounds over the past year or so or something. 2 shirt sizes down, and 4 pants sizes.. Win.

To be fair though, it probably was that McDonald's you just had, you just can't use it as an excuse.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Sep 18, 2011,
Fat people gonna fat. As long as it doesn't affect me in any way I couldn't care less.
Quote by Dreadnought
No, I don't have a particular problem with an individual just because they may be fat. On the other hand, I have a problem with them making excuses or denying their involvement in their weight gain, or pretending like it's not unhealthy. I also have a problem with a society that, as a whole, becomes out of shape, complacent, and overweight.

This sums up a lot of my views.
I make gross faces, point, and throw out harsh insults. I see saying things like "You will never be loved because your muffin top is repulsive" as a sort of reverse-psychology to motivate fatsos to better health.
I don't mind them until they sit next to me on a flight.

Though seeing them rolling around on scooters n shit cause they cant walk does make me kind of facepalm.
Quote by Weaponized
Some people have thyroid problems guys.

Pretty sure you're trying to be funny (sorry for ruining the joke,) but the keyword there is 'some.'

Some people have thyroid problems. Some people with thyroid problems don't get fat, too.
Morbid Obesity bothers the ****ing shit out of me.

Fat people who complain about their weight, but do nothing about it bother me.

That's about it. If you're fat, do your thing I suppose.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i almost never see fat people in canada D:

and iunno, there are fat guys who look beastly and fat guys who just look like they've biologically raped their body

fat chicks, i dont really care but i wouldnt bang one
I am super skinny

5'9" and weight 115lbs and I figure they face just the polar opposite problem as I do. I can't gain weight no matter what I do, they can't lose weight. So I guess I fill I am in the same boat as them (in a way).

Fat people who sit and complain and don't do anything thing though...that bothers me...