Page 1 of 3
Because i graduate high school tomorrow and there's an after party i intend to get super-wasted, but since i'm not usually a drinker i don't know what to get.

What does the pit suggest for someone who wants to get drunk quickly (probably off shots) but without the typical vodka feeling in your throat as if you're swallowing a knife?

Thanks.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by StewieSwan
Everclear

you think they sell that in Australia? i haven't seen it.

How do you guys find Tequila?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
not sure if serious but i meant how would you rate Tequila? good?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Anything lesser then vodka and everclear's gross, but I'd recommend not doing either if you don't know what you're doing. Everclear's 95% (190 proof) alcohol, so you could hurt yourself with it, and the strongest you can legally buy in the states, and anywhere else as far as I know. Maybe try mikes hard lemonade, but i don't like wine coolers, because I feel bloated from drinking too much before I feel buzzed.
Tequila is brutal. No straight spirits will be easy to drink if you're not much of a drinker. I suggest buying a bottle of Canadian Club, a bottle of dry ginger ale (1.25 litre) and a lime. Pour out 1/3 of the ginger ale, and replace with Canadian Club. Put in some lime juice from the lime. Make it stronger if it tastes okay, if it's too strong you're a ****ing pussy.
Member of the Laney Cult
Go into the liquor store and look for the highest proof you can find that *gasp* dare I say it?
Isn't vodka.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by stratkat
Anything lesser then vodka and everclear's gross, but I'd recommend not doing either if you don't know what you're doing. Everclear's 95% (190 proof) alcohol, so you could hurt yourself with it, and the strongest you can legally buy in the states, and anywhere else as far as I know. Maybe try mikes hard lemonade, but i don't like wine coolers, because I feel bloated from drinking too much before I feel buzzed.

Mike's is pretty good if you just want a decent tasting drink and to relax. If you get hammed off of it you're doing it wrong, though.
Captain Morgan Private Stock.

It's spiced rum, so it has a little more flavor and less of a kick than the clear alcohols. It's also more expensive, but, in my opinion, 100% worth the price. If I remember correctly it has about 42% alcohol content, so taking shots of it will get you feeling good rather fast, without the feeling of a scalding blade sliding down your throat.

Also, add a shot to some Coke and it makes a great mixed drink. Tastes just like you added vanilla to it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
First tip : Beer and Cider are safe bets.

For spirits: Just mix them.
Rum and Coke, Vodka and coke, Jack Daniels and Coke. Gin and Lemonade or Tonic.

All shots are hard to drink if you're new to alcohol and TEQUILA is one of the most sharp and strong tasting. I personally like it for that quality, but other's really think it's vile.
If you ARE new to getting drunk I recommend you mix your own drinks or have someone who's experienced/responsible pour 'em.

No point getting wasted and puking it all back up, that's just a damn waste.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I find Jager is a really good drink for shooting. It seems to go down with a lot less of a burn than most others. It all depends on if you like that aniseed flavour though because I know a lot don't. If it turns out you do, the strongest absinthe available in Australia is the Green Fairy (60%?), and that'll do the job even better, I don't find it as enjoyable though.
Sambuca and lots of it.

But seriously, if you're notmuch of a drinker, just stick to beer/cider, or do spirit mixers. Don't be that guy that does 6 shots in a row then spends the rest of the night vomiting.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
absinthe

or if you don't fancy that

get desperado's, it's amaaaaaaazing, typically the only thing i drink if a bar i go to has it.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Southern Comfort and lemonade! Get a double shot in a short glass, couple of ice cubes and fill with about the same amount of lemonade and drink quickly but don't down it. Tastes like a mixer but with the full flavour and strength of the SoCo coming through and it's very refreshing whilst also getting you drunk.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
if you cant handle vodka, youre a liquor bitch

OT, whiskey of all sorts are the best alcohol. just because
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Sioux City Sarsaparilla, Ts. Maybe a little bit of cream on the side.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
If you go to a Dan Murphy's they sell this Polish spirit that's like 95%. It even specifies that it's only for medical use, but obviously that's just a façade, otherwise they wouldn't be selling it in a liquor store.

I wouldn't recommend it though. Get a cheap bottle of bourbon (I recommend Nelson County at $25-$28 for 700ml) and some coke, mix it 40:60 or 50:50 Bourbon:Coke. It'll be rough, but it'll save you coke, be a lot easier than shots and get you drunk pretty quickly.

I normally just drink beer though and don't worry about how drunk I'm going to get. I just enjoy it.

EDIT: Southern Comfort was suggested, but it's a little more expensive and a lot sweeter. If you want to do shots you could get that, but buy some coke just in case. Whatever you do though, don't buy the pre-mixed shite.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Sep 19, 2011,
What do you actually like? Buy something you're actually gonna drink and not chug until you black out.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by devourthekitten
1. Buy Everclear
2. Buy syringes
3. Inject Everclear straight into your vein
4. Share with your heroin addict friends

Updated.
TS, don't bother with anything cheap. Show these mother f*ckers you have more class than them. Get something expensive. After you discover that everyone wants a piece of your shit, remember to thank me.
Last edited by FaDe2bLaCk242 at Sep 19, 2011,
Quote by devourthekitten
You should probably mix the Everclear with cocaine before you shoot up, just to be sure you get a good rush.

Make it Vodka, actualy. That is what Anthony Kiedis did. And he made a million dollars.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I like tequila. Although if you take a dab of salt before shooting an ice-cole vodka, you don't get that "knife in your throat" feeling.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Make a small cocktail of gin, vodka, cointreau, grenadine and coffee milk.
Cover the glass with your fingers and stick a straw between the fingers.
Now drink ad fundum through the straw and when the glass is empty, keep on sucking vacuum.
You won't make it to 5.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Vodka and natural orange juice (screwdriver) is always good. Also brandi and coke or citrus soda. Kahlua and milk or white russians (kahlua, vodka, and bailey's irish cream). If you want to take shots of tequila i recommend following it with a slice of lime with salt. An ex told me that you can do something similar to vodka too (vodka, orange or lime, sugar) and she and her friends called it a coughdrop.

Since you're not much of a drinker you can always go for mike's hard lemonade, smirnoff, or bacardi's line of flavored rums (similar to smirnoff).

Hey man, you're gonna have to go and find what you like. For me it's always vodka (Skyy), brandi (Presidente), and tequila (El Jimador). Apart from that i'll drink Smirnoff, Bacardi, and Mike's Lemonade because i'm not a beer person.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Sep 19, 2011,
Trust me on this mate. You do not want to get "super wasted" if you're not much of a drinker.

You'll end up spending loads on booze then after 3 hours of drinking you'll spend the next 24 hours pouring that booze down the toilet via your throat.

Get a crate of beer and maybe a few bottles of cider. Proceed to drink in a mature manner and you'll get a good buzz, not throw up, not feel like shit in the morning and still have a damn good time.
Quote by SG_dave

8<
You'll end up spending loads on booze then after 3 hours of drinking you'll spend the next 24 hours pouring that booze down the toilet via your throat.
8<

I'm sensitive to that as well.

But contrary to common belief it isn't the alcohol itself that makes you sick, but the side effects of it. Alcohol destabilizes your balance (head spinning) and dehydration makes it only worse.
That's why a medicine against sickness (throwing up) doesn't help.
What does help is a medicine against car or travel sickness. Take one before going to bed and one when waking up. Make a good breakfast (eggs and bacon for example), drink a strong coffee and take a small walk. You'll be fine and won't be sick.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Page 1 of 3