81 56%
I like dudes, bro
22 15%
Voters: 145.
Page 1 of 518
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
When Better Call Saul starts in early 2015, posts MUST be spoiler-controlled accordingly!

Make a post to reserve your BCS avatar now!

eGraham - Mike Ehrmantraut

Bob_Sacamano - Jimmy

SteveHouse - Saul Goodman

Trowzaa - Walter (if he makes an appearance)

Johnny_Ibanez - Reason'ble Huell

Viewers in this thread are always on the most recent episode (Currently in season 5), so if you're sensitive to spoilers, do your best to avoid the later pages. Or the entire thread at all. We enjoy newcomer's input, but just know that spoilers be rockin' errwhere.

Posters in this thread should be assumed to have watched ALL of Breaking Bad. That said, at this point don't expect any spoilers.

THE KRYSTAL SHIP WANTS YOU!

TINYCHAT HALL OF FAME:

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Jul 15, 2014,
C3g6m4
Banned
146 IQ
Definitely f*cking amazing. I'm actually about to watch the latest episode right about now.
breadstick
Stop that. Now.
2,150 IQ
Just watched the most recent ep online.

Mind = blown.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
374 IQ
I may do

but

I need you to write in 5000 words (no less and no more) why I should watch this program.....one paragraph just doesn't cut it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
guy_tebache
is not a duck
857 IQ
Great show. I think I'm a season behind though, and I'd kind of like to watch season 2 again anyway for a refresher.
andras67
skeptical
736 IQ

also it is an AWESOME serie!!!!
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by slash_GNR666
I need you to write in 5000 words (no less and no more) why I should watch this program.....one paragraph just doesn't cut it

Well, I'm no critic.. so maybe you should look up a critic.

But really, it's the most enthralling show I've watched in a long time. I can't wait for classes to get over tomorrow so I can watch season two.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

splamron
UG's Walter White
1,302 IQ
Wait til you see the newer seasons! It just gets better and better, I love it.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
lololloll old threads.

I NEED to know when season 4 is on Netflix. But I can't find it anywhere. I know it can currently be illegally pirated, but I don't want to do all of that.

I've watched the last episode of season 3 twice this week. I gotta get my fix.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Grimriffer
UG's bigger testicle
1,082 IQ
it get's really boring really quick.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by Grimriffer
it get's really boring really quick.

I disagree. I watched like 4 episodes back to back every night for awhile.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
My favorite show.

Although the fourth season seemed to be a bit more far-fetched and less detail-oriented than in the first and second seasons.

I miss the simple RV cooks and struggle to move product. It was much more dramatic and believable in my opinion.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
'Leviathan'
Mako? Mako.
519 IQ
I'm about halfway through the second season, and I love it. The only downside is that watching episodes back-to-back puts me in the most depressed mood imaginable.
Grimriffer
UG's bigger testicle
1,082 IQ
Quote by eGraham
I disagree. I watched like 4 episodes back to back every night for awhile.

I went to my gf's place where she and a bunch of her gay friends and friendessess decided to have a breaking bad marathon all nighter. I fell asleep somewhere around 7 PM. It was that ****ing boring.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
Whenever someone talks about meth, I get sad knowing that I have to wait so long for the next season
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
Quote by Grimriffer
I went to my gf's place where she and a bunch of her gay friends and friendessess decided to have a breaking bad marathon all nighter. I fell asleep somewhere around 7 PM. It was that ****ing boring.

This is incredible.

I don't think I've seen this much wrong in a single post before.

Quote by lushacrous
Whenever someone talks about meth, I get sad knowing that I have to wait so long for the next season

Is that pretty common?

"Hey man, done any crystal lately?"

I mean, I'm not judging or anything, but it's not like meth is a widely popular topic to discuss.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
Quote by JayT44

Is that pretty common?

"Hey man, done any crystal lately?"

I mean, I'm not judging or anything, but it's not like meth is a widely popular topic to discuss.

Nah, but I'm in a Criminal Justice class and it comes up from time to time
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

inproninja
just a lurker...
37 IQ
Quote by slash_GNR666

It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show It's a great show
epiless
Why you mad bra?
492 IQ
Spoiler-
I think its at the end of season 2 where Jesse had to kill the Libratarian lab partner to keep Walt alive really shook me. I was thinking about how ****ed up of a situation that was for days.

Also I think it was season 2 when Jesses girlfriend OD's was pretty moving, especially since a girl I knew from school died from Heroine OD a week or so beforehand.

-Spoiler

Its a pretty powerful show, its gotten almost too intense for me too watch
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
^ Edited so it's less easy for people who haven't seen it to read.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by epiless
*spoiler*

That's all season 3. At least the first paragraph is--that's the final episode. Pretty sure the girl happens in 3 as well.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
Quote by eGraham
That's all season 3. At least the first paragraph is--that's the final episode. Pretty sure the girl happens in 3 as well.

Jane was only in Season 2. Because in the finale of Season 2 we see the reason for all of the stuff floating in Walt's pool throughout the beginnings of each episode.

And the last two episodes of Season 3 have to be my favorites of the series. So unpredictable and out of character for both of them.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
DegaDeth
Never seen Star Wars
631 IQ
It's the best show I've ever seen. The Wire used to hold that spot, but after Season 4 of Breaking Bad, it has dropped down to 2nd place. The last 6 or so episodes of Season 4 are some of the best episodes of anything that I've ever seen
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Shr3dz0r
Not drunk.
72 IQ
When does the new season start? I've been watching this show religiously. It's amazing!
Alexishxc1337
down to clown
1,422 IQ
I caught this show a few months ago when I was browsing Netflix. I finished seasons 1-3 in about 2 weeks and streamed S4 online after that. It's definitely one of my favorite shows ever.
bradulator
normcore
2,448 IQ
I definitely think they could've ended the series with this last season. Hopefully there's enough material to make the next one still excellent. It's obviously gonna be a Walt VS Jesse affair.
DegaDeth
Never seen Star Wars
631 IQ
There was word that they could split the last season into 2, so 8 episodes first then the final 8 later. Don't know if there's any truth in it though

EDIT: It'll be decided at a later date. Would be happy enough if they do something like this, would help maintain the quality of the writing.

If anybody here watches The Walking Dead, there was a nice little easter egg in one of the season 2 episodes, where blue meth made an appearance.
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Last edited by DegaDeth at Jan 1, 2012,
uhh_me?
schmendrick.
3,608 IQ
Quote by DegaDeth
There was word that they could split the last season into 2, so 8 episodes first then the final 8 later. Don't know if there's any truth in it though

part of me is excited about having a 16 episode season, but the other part of me remembers all of the filler in the last season of The Sopranos.
DegaDeth
Never seen Star Wars
631 IQ
Quote by uhh_me?
part of me is excited about having a 16 episode season, but the other part of me remembers all of the filler in the last season of The Sopranos.

I agree with you, especially saying that a lot of loose ends were tied up in the season 4 finale, but there is stuff that can still be used.

Spoiler-

Even though the Gus storyline has been tied up, there's still The Lily of the Valley situation, Mike, Hank and Walt having a hand in Jane's death. I think Jesse will find out what happened to Jane and the whole poisoning episode, and saying that Mike will be loyal to Jesse after him saving his life, and wage war on Walt. And Hank will find out about Walt's secret. Or Mike will be pissed at Walt and Jesse for killing Gus and try to kill them.

Either way, I think either Walt or Jesse will die in the final season. My money's on Jesse outsmarting Walt and killing him

/Spoiler

EDIT: Aaron Paul (Jesse) was nearly Francis in Malcolm in the Middle
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

Last edited by DegaDeth at Jan 1, 2012,
bradulator
normcore
2,448 IQ
I think if any of them die and everybody knows about both of them then they'll both be killed off. I can't picture one of them being alive after all of that shit.
PowerOfGlove
Dinosaur
122 IQ
HOLY SHITgus KILLS THE mexican Guy

I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
Box Cutter.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
Quote by bradulator
I think if any of them die and everybody knows about both of them then they'll both be killed off. I can't picture one of them being alive after all of that shit.

While I think this is the most probable, I can picture just Jesse dying a lot more than I can just Walt dying.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder