Skyler White
46 30%
Marie Schrader
83 54%
I like dudes, bro
25 16%
Voters: 154.
Page 2 of 521
Me and a couple of my friends were talking about the awesomeness that is Breaking Bad, and one of them showed me these:

Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Just finished watching it after all my friends telling me it was the most amazing thing ever. I absolutely loved it but part of it was ruined by it being overhyped. They kept telling me it was the best show ever but it never really visited anything that i havn't seen before and never particularly shocked me.

It takes third place in my favourite TV shows behind The Wire which beats it by a country mile in my eyes and The Sopranos.
Quote by Greenie_777
Just finished watching it after all my friends telling me it was the most amazing thing ever. I absolutely loved it but part of it was ruined by it being overhyped. They kept telling me it was the best show ever but it never really visited anything that i havn't seen before and never particularly shocked me.

It takes third place in my favourite TV shows behind The Wire which beats it by a country mile in my eyes and The Sopranos.

I feel the opposite. I really couldn't get into The Wire. At all. Breaking Bad grabbed my attention from the first frame and I was hooked. To each his own, I guess.
just getting to the end of season 2. its pretty tense. The baby or the meth!
now extra flamey
Quote by Ikey
just getting to the end of season 2. its pretty tense. The baby or the meth!

Wait until the end of S04. The series just gets better and better.
I watched an episode on Netflix, and got hooked. I finished the first 3 seasons in 5 or 6 days. I don't watch TV at home, so I don't have cable, it sucks having to wait until season 4 is available on Netflix. Same thing for Sons of Anarchy.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
My friend recomended it tons of times, but I read the plot description and it seemed rather booring. One day, I had nothing to do, so I said '**** it' and gave it a go.

My mind was blown. It's so ****ing awesome. Now I'm wating for it's 5th season just as anxiously as Game Of Thrones season 2.
Quote by lushacrous
While I think this is the most probable, I can picture just Jesse dying a lot more than I can just Walt dying.

I've always pictured that Walt will die, from the very first episode. Why? Because Walt has cancer, and if the creators of the show had to pull the plug, they would easily resort to killing Walt through cancer.

Hank will with no doubt find out about Walt making meth
DeVillains!
What I love about the series, is that Walt goes from being a doormat to a consistently bigger badass. I don't remember which season is this, but the scene in the mall and parking lot, where he warns some guys to "stay out of his turf" - that was done in such a badass way.
Quote by Ylasto
I've always pictured that Walt will die, from the very first episode. Why? Because Walt has cancer, and if the creators of the show had to pull the plug, they would easily resort to killing Walt through cancer.

Hank will with no doubt find out about Walt making meth

Having the cancer kill him would be way too anti-climatic. They might progress the cancer and end it where he might as well be dead, but the cancer won't kill Walt in the show.

Quote by Shinami
What I love about the series, is that Walt goes from being a doormat to a consistently bigger badass. I don't remember which season is this, but the scene in the mall and parking lot, where he warns some guys to "stay out of his turf" - that was done in such a badass way.

Season 2, and that part was awesome, but this will probably always be the coolest thing Walt has ever done: MEGA SPOILER ALERT TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN ALL OF SEASON 3
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jan 7, 2012,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEq1mGpP5A&feature=related

a great badass scene too from like S3 or 4, very Scarface like.

Imo, the best part about this show is how the characters are written. Every character is very human in that no character is completely good or completely evil.

Watching Walt's character develop is ****ing awesome, he's the biggest badass ever.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I'm glad Bryan Cranston has won several awards for his portrayal of Walt. It's one of the best television performances I've seen in a long time.
On the topic of badasses..

Gus.

What a great character. The scene where he murders one of his henchmen.. First time watching it I was like "What the **** is this".
Quote by Shinami
On the topic of badasses..

Gus.

What a great character. The scene where he murders one of his henchmen.. First time watching it I was like "What the **** is this".

Gus is amazing.

*SPOILERS*his death scene was one of the most shocking and intense scenes in television history, imo. They ended S04 brilliantly.*SPOILERS*
Two words
Crawl Space
That is all.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Amazing show. Not as good as something like The Wire but still great. Cranston's performance is stellar.
Quote by soundgarden1986
I'm a little under the halfway point in Season 2 now, and it's fantastic. I didn't think Bryan Cranston was that good of an actor.

Really? I thought his performance in Malcolm in the Middle was the best in the show, and quite good.
Quote by yaaarp
Two words
Crawl Space
That is all.

MEGA SEASON 4 SPOILERS BELOW! DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON 4!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldmMZag8RM

One of the best scenes in anything, ever!

I tried watching Malcolm in the Middle again a couple of nights ago. Half expecting Hal to kill someone at any moment

Good Jesse cameo in The Office:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJpTSQc6wc&feature=related
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Last edited by DegaDeth at Jan 7, 2012,
The last scene of Crawl Space was the best moment of the season IMO. I was shaking slightly when it was over, the intensity was unreal
I spent about 7 hours watching it on Netflix last night. Almost done the last few episodes. There are only three seasons on Netflix too. I can't find the fourth.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
It's odd, because literally no one knows about this show in the UK. Season 1 and 2 have been broadcast on separate channels, both at obscure times and then no one picked up the rights to season 3 onwards. I've had to download it as it came out in the US. It's fantastic though.
just finished season two gonna start season 3.

damn ive got 2000 words to write for monday and im addicted(lol) to this show.
now extra flamey
Picked up season 1&2 box sets. I'm addicted!
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by lushacrous

Season 2, and that part was awesome, but this will probably always be the coolest thing Walt has ever done: MEGA SPOILER ALERT TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN ALL OF SEASON 3

I was flippin my shit when that happened. I still have it saved on my TV. One of the best things i've ever seen on TV fo sho. So good and out of ****ing nowhere.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
. . . One of the best shows I've seen. Supposed to be another season coming out eventually as well. I'm pretty sure if there is he will die in the end of it.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
It's odd, because literally no one knows about this show in the UK. Season 1 and 2 have been broadcast on separate channels, both at obscure times and then no one picked up the rights to season 3 onwards. I've had to download it as it came out in the US. It's fantastic though.

I know loads of people who love Breaking Bad...
I've watched every episode on premiere night since the pilot. It's far and away my favorite tv series ever, and in my earnest opinion, it's the best show currently on television.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Shpangle
. . . One of the best shows I've seen. Supposed to be another season coming out eventually as well. I'm pretty sure if there is he will die in the end of it.

Yep! They're writing it. They said it will be 16 episodes long and will conclude the series, it also might be split between two smaller/close together seasons. With that being said I have NO idea what to expect, the last seasons all ended with things left unresolved in a way you could make predictions but after that super incredible finale I can not begin to answer the question "What now?"

This is my favorite show current show (depending on the finale it may take Six Feet Under's #1 spot )
I just finished season 3 on netflix but they don't have 4 or 5 yet. Does anyone know any websites where I can stream free episodes of season 4? I'm on a mac by the way.
Just finished season 3. That was intense.

Quote by ccmetz2020
I just finished season 3 on netflix but they don't have 4 or 5 yet. Does anyone know any websites where I can stream free episodes of season 4? I'm on a mac by the way.

Check your PMs.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I just finished watching the first season about a week ago and I hated it. I really don't see why everyone says it's so amazing, it's an average show at best imo.
Quote by bradulator
I was flippin my shit when that happened. I still have it saved on my TV. One of the best things i've ever seen on TV fo sho. So good and out of ****ing nowhere.

I'm never one of those guys who yells at the TV or movies, but when I first saw that I strait up yelled "holy shit, you didn't just do that Walt!"

Quote by Thrill-house
I just finished watching the first season about a week ago and I hated it. I really don't see why everyone says it's so amazing, it's an average show at best imo.

Season 1 is pretty average, but right from the get-go, it becomes OMGTHEBESTSHOWEVER in season 2.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jan 7, 2012,
Quote by Colgate Total
Just finished season 3. That was intense.

Check your PMs.

Thanks man that's a great site! I'm gonna start on season 4 tomorrow!