Sweep pick it, maybe?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

*rpoerted* for obvious troll-age.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
*rpoerted* for obvious troll-age.

*Reported* for being an angry retard who takes this forum way too seriously
I must have hear Arpeggios from hell something like 20 times this year, but I just can remember the solo, I like Yngwie, but for god sake, All his solos sound the same, I like the intro riff, and that's the only part I have learned to play,
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by andras67
I must have hear Arpeggios from hell something like 20 times this year, but I just can remember the solo, I like Yngwie, but for god sake, All his solos sound the same, I like the intro riff, and that's the only part I have learned to play,

The intro riff is a bass solo you turd
Lol
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by Jet Dark
The intro riff is a bass solo you turd

no, that's the intro bass solo, you know man, there is a difference between a riff and a solo, I'm talking about the first guitar riff.

edit:
Quote by supersac
well to put it simply you pick a string while at the same time fretting a note

really fast

sir you know what to play guitar is about.
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Sep 19, 2011,
Quote by andras67
no, that's the intro bass solo, you know man, there is a difference between a riff and a solo, I'm talking about the first guitar riff.

THERE IS NO RIFF ITS A BASS INTRO and then Yngwie starts shredding Arpeggio's, there's no riff involved
Quote by Jet Dark
*Reported* for being an angry retard who takes this forum way too seriously

Which part of 'guitar techniques' scream out 'THIS IS A FUN FORUM FOR HAVING FUN AND ONLY FUN' to you?

If you want to troll, do it in The Pit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS_IYe5JTZ4

0:31 - 1:09 that's a riff.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Jet Dark
GOD THAT IS ARPEGGIO SHREDDING! There is no riff involved. WHOLE LOTTA LOVE has a riff. Jees louise

can you tell me what the hell is your definition of riff?
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67
can you tell me what the hell is your definition of riff?

can you tell me what is your definition of a troll?
Aw god, guys its another mad troll dont you get it . *reported*
Last edited by DocArunas at Sep 19, 2011,