So, not everybody is a masochist. But some of us cool dudes and dudettes totally are. What types of pain do you like? Do you prefer some kinds over others? Things like that.

I personally like burning my feet on hot pavement in the afternoon, getting slapped in the face, and I'm a huge fan of abusing myself mentally/getting myself into situations that will only make my brain feel horrible in the end.
I stick my fingers into my....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I seem to like the feeling of being in love with my ex girlfriend and know that I'll never be with her. I still seem to cling to that thought.
And for some reason I compare every other girl I meet with her and tell myself that my ex is what I really want and need and that I should keep waiting. My brain works in strange and destructive ways.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Sep 19, 2011,
Quote by SG_dave
EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's the only way that I can feel the...
Quote by devourke
It's the only way that I can feel the...

burnnnnn
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by SG_dave
What the hell are you singing?

I thought he was singing duality by slipknot, but the lyrics are slightly different......

edit- also I like a lot how it feels when a girl bite my lips while she is kissing me, or in some other part (neck, shoulders) during sex.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Sep 19, 2011,
workin out feels good

also i like to pick at my cuts i have i have alot from work and it hurts but i cant stop
Last edited by supersac at Sep 19, 2011,
Quote by supersac

8<
also i like to pick at my cuts i have i have alot from work and it hurts but i cant stop

I like pain in a sense but only if I a have total control so that when taking away the cause, it stops immediately and there are no consequences.
What you describes is a good example.
Or when you cut your toenails but you find out there is still a sharp edge. I will put pressure on it to feel the pain.

I hate lingering pain where you have absolutely no control.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I seem to like the feeling of being in love with my ex girlfriend and know that I'll never be with her. I still seem to cling to that thought.
And for some reason I compare every other girl I meet with her and tell myself that my ex is what I really want and need and that I should keep waiting. My brain works in strange and destructive ways.

So many true words
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I've cut myself a few times, but I don't want to do it anymore. And therefore, I quit.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by epiless
I like getting bit and clawed on the back during boning

Nails down the back is the best feeling ever.
I have dry skin caused by old scarring on my back, so literally everything makes it prickle and itch, so scratching is just as good a feeling as the sex.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

this
i seem to like emotional pain. i think i know a lot of girls that i could ask out, but i cling on to the ones that're the least available.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I like getting bitten, slapped, having my back clawed off.

I also seem to love some muscle aches. Y'know when you haven't worked out for a while, and you start stretching and you get that flash of pain in your muscles?
Yeah I love that.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
The pain of a huge **** entering my anal cavity, seriously.

And nipple play, and spanking...

**** I sound like a gimp....

And getting myself depressed, especially by thoughts of rape.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Sep 19, 2011,
This should be paired with a Sadism thread.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by slash_GNR666
I stick my fingers into my....

I feel bum is more suitable for this thread.
Also I say it every time I hear the song
I like the pain through my legs when I'm cycling. Makes the hill-climbing worthwhile.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator
I like the pain through my legs when I'm cycling. Makes the hill-climbing worthwhile.

depends on your outlook on life(regarding the sig).
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I like being kicked in the legs and punched a bit (not full power obviously, just like, in sparring or conditioning).
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles