I bought an ipad from a coworker for $100 because my wife wanted one and i've been having problems connecting to youtube. Anyone had a problem like this and know how to solve it? It won't connect using the built in app or even load the page in safari.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I don't have an ipad, but youtube needs flash player... maybe that's it? Do other sites work?
The built in app allows ipads, iphones, etc to access youtube videos.

Quote by evening_crow
I bought an ipad from a coworker for $100 because my wife wanted one and i've been having problems connecting to youtube. Anyone had a problem like this and know how to solve it? It won't connect using the built in app or even load the page in safari.

Are you going to YouTube through Safari, or through the App Link on the iPad desktop?

EDIT:

Ninja'd.

Is the internet etc working correctly? If so, it may be that there's a problem with YouTube at the min? How long has it been doing it for?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Close down everything in multitask (double click the home button then hold your finger over the icons that appear until a little symbol shows up in the corners) Then close them down, reset you Ipad and try again. If that fails try re-synching it with your PC and update it if necessary (provided it isn't jailbroken)
Internet and everything else is working fine. I did a master reset when i brought it home since the guy i bought it from didn't get to do it. Youtube hasn't worked the entire time i've had it. I noticed the app wasn't working on her iphone either until today. I've tried synching it to the computer but it hasn't worked (ipad isn't jailbroken).

Ugh... i knew we should've never started dating when i found out she had an ipod.

If it's not working on her iPhone either, there may be a problem with the YouTube app. Other than that and what's already been suggested, I've got nothing. My iPad is at home as well, so I can't check if it's running okay on mine.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Here's your problem:
I bought an ipad
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
It's not the iPad's fault if neither the app nor the website work. Try using a different Internet connection and see if that may be the problem. Or maybe youtube's server is down. If that's the case, just wait a few days.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I can get on youtube with my iphone. U jelly?
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by evening_crow

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!