Page 1 of 2
So pit, all of my friends have gotten snapback hats and keep saying they're coming back. Which raises the question, why are they all of a sudden cool?

Anyway, do my fellow pit monkeys own a snapback? Or do you guys like the fitted hats?
I didn't know they left. i hate em though
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Had to Google them. I hate those hats.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Your friends only wear them to cover up the mark of the devil. You should stock up on holy water, TS.
What the flying fuck is a snapback?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
looks like a baseball cap to me
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I own one and Ive been wearing it for a year just because I like the fit and I like the hat itself its the only hat I ever wear, I don't know if I beat the trend and I don't care if its the hottest thing in town haha just in case you wanted to know.
More people should wear a fez. Fezzes are cool.
Can you imagine how cool everyone would look? I think it should be mandatory.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
All caps look the same to me, they all make my head sweat.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I can't believe I actually checked my baseball caps to see whether they had snaps. Nope, just velcro and other infinitely adjustable designs.

Guess this will be a big thing until they start breaking again like the old ones did.

Hey, there's some cars are going back to manual window cranks--it's the hottest new thing!

Send me $20 and I'll tell you how you can get some [non-functional] hand cranks to retrofit to your car with powerwindows so you can have the hottest new automotive look!
Quote by Silent Murder

And bowties. Bowties are cool.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Silent Murder

I tried to get a fez based on your advice. I couldn't find one that had the "Goldilocks fit". Maybe someone can make a snap-back fez?
Nope.

Fitted military-style hats are the only thing that properly contain my hair.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by smb
I am English. I only wear flat caps.

From Southampton and you wear a flat cap. Uh oh.
Quote by Metasponge
I wear a Stetson.... Stetson's are cool.

When you do that in the UK do you get a lot of "Boy, you not from 'round heuuuh, arrrre yew?"
Quote by andyscoot
From Southampton and you wear a flat cap. Uh oh.
Bitches love my style.
I've been wearing Neff snapbacks since April this year, I reckon they look pretty good and nicer than flat caps!
Snapbacks are good if you want to pull off the douchebag look. (Judging from a google search). Much like wearing a Fedora/Trilby and a tshirt.
Quote by theguitarist
All caps look the same to me, they all make my head sweat.

Same.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by cptcomet
Had to Google them. I hate those hats.

Repeat word for word.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I wear snapbacks.

I just like the way they look. Plus they are cheaper than the official on field hats of the MLB.
lol at all of the guys on here that don't know the "swag" of today, seriously though. I have dreads so I don't wear a hat, but do most of you live under a damn rock? Do you not see every other white kid and most black guys wearing them because they listen to rap like Mac Miller and Wiz Khalifa and stuff?
Quote by MadClownDisease
Caps? Yeah I don't think they ever really left, especially with skaters etc.

Yeah, if you're a guy an you're paying attention to the adjustment mechanism on other people's headware, then I think we might have to "ring the bell" on that questionable male behavior.
Snapbacks have been back for a while. Mitchell & Ness son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ardapd9vGsk This song is relevant
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Nah, I'm a convert to fitted caps. I'm wearing my favorite one right now.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
They never left here... All the druggies wear them thinking they're mint when really they all just look like the same person. And that person is a twat.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I wear a fitted baseball cap once in a while for my local minor league team. woo woo

I didn't even know those were called snapbacks. I just thought they were trucker hats. You know with the foam front part and mesh back and side parts.
Rappers. Most people probably got them from more popular ones like Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, though I bet those guys got them from someone else. The Cool Kids have them in videos from 2007.

(in the US at least)
Last edited by The Picker at Sep 19, 2011,
Everyone knows that flatcaps is where it's at.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2