Yes, I am finnally getting rid of my Marshall MG100. But, the only problem is what do i get instead? I don't really need anything bigger, I just want something better. My style is mostly Hard Rock, Metal and Power Metal, so it needs to have a good Distortion channel. My budget is around £400 give or take £100. What would you guys suggest?

Also, im willing to go for a used amp, and my guitar is an Ibanez S570B incase that helps

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
modes are a social construct
a new bugera 333xl would fit those and your price perfectly, watched a review of it yesterday and it sounded amazing
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Tom 1.0's suggestion is a nice deal. I'd seriously consider it. Especially the head, since it's "as new".

Willing to go used?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
They also have the combo for 199.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
traynor ycv50b on thomann is a good deal at the moment. would be worth considering

good deals on the jet cities on ebay as well (though i haven't tried them)

also guitar guitar has a deal on a laney gh100L at the moment for £499, though you'd need a cab too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?