SOADisdabest
Great Job!
1,499 IQ
Latest piece, this one's a bit unusual I think, hopefully not too much so. I like it though, so leave a crit and I'll try and get back as soon as I can. (RSE highly recommended.)
Attachments:
Blood Reversal.gp5
Blood Reversal.gp4
mka12992
722 IQ
The chord progression/arpeggio is weird, a bit jarring at first, but I grew to like it very quickly.

Bar 33, the distorted guitar there is wonderful. Reminds me of Nine Inch Nails, which is a good thing, because I love NIN.

Love the break at bar 45.

I thought it was pretty good. It's not what I'd usually listen to, but I think that makes me appreciate it even more. It was very soothing at points, too, which I liked.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480956
That's my newest piece, if you wouldn't mind checking it out.
I wrote a song about war...
The kind that lives in your head.
Life Is Brutal
Master of Modulation
3,873 IQ
Intro progression is really interesting, and I really like the way the drums and theme develops. The overall feel for the piece is laid back, and great overall.

I'm going say I didn't like the sudden cut off into the drums at 45, that was kinda strange, although the reiteration of the main theme was great.

I'm working on a few pieces at the moment, and somehow I'm finding time for composing in College, but for the moment I don't have anything that needs critting.
huevos
Signt, oo Jaed?
1,892 IQ
The unusual chords and phrasing made for an interesting ride. I like how you kept the song relatively rhythmically centered, amidst all the loopy melodic content.
And the vocal/synth (organ/piano) doodads were refreshing.

The drum focus at 45 was kinda off-putting, but it does work to flesh out the main theme a bit more.

Also, at the end, you should resolve the song on a quarter note D for the bass and a whole note D dyad thingy on the jazz guitar. It gets a great panning effect, while giving the song closure.