Heyo

I got a problem with my Micro Amp, it was working fine a week ago but when I started playing 2 days ago i gave me too much distortion and bass, I haven't touched the settings on my gear anywhere so that is out of the question.
Help please.

Thx in advance.
Just turn the distortion and bass down.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Just turn the distortion and bass down.

Nope. Micro Amp is a one knob boost.

TS, did you turn the knob up past where you usually do? Otherwise, open it up and make sure nothing came loose, disconnected, or is broken.
Sorry, I just assumed that the amp would have a bass and distortion knob.
Don't worry about it. Just do a quick Google next time. Sometimes pedal names can be confusing, like Big John's Hairy Balls.
Oh it's not an amp?! Now I really feel embarrassed.
Hi All - don't know if you can help but I have just bought an MXR micro amp boost pedal to lift the volume of the guitar for lead parts -basically it doesn't alter the underlying tone that you have and I am using it with a Fender Mustang iv modelling amp. I am finding that the pedal lifts the volume fine when I am using a clean sound but if I am using a sound with a lot of over drive then the pedal doesn't seem to lift the overall volume at all. I wondered if I put the pedal into an effect loop instead of putting the guitar straight through it whether that might help. Any ideas? Cheers SG Sonic.