Hey everybody.

Im about to purchase the steven slate drums and i could get it to work in reaper but since i have a registered version of studio one i decided i was going to stop reaper because its still on its trial license, and start learning studio one. After installing studio one with its additional plugins like ez drumer lite and guitar rig lite, i can't get it to find kontakt player. I've found the "vst plugins" folder where studio one is finding ezdrummer and guitar rig in the form of .dll files. I've also found where the kontakt was being held and i tried putting both the entire konakt player folder in the same folder with tthe plugins, and just the .dll for kontakt in there. neither has worked. I don't want to have studio one ruin my chance at using steven slate drums since it seems you can only open those through kontakt player.

Any insight? I will give more details if need be.
Thanks
GEAR

Schecter Synyster Custom w/ EVH D TUNA
Peavey EVH Wolfgang w/ EVH D TUNA
Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Marshall Valvestate AVT 50h Head
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Female Fronted Pop/Punk Right HERE For Ya!
Are you using Studio One Artist? Artist will not let you use any VSTs besides EZ Drummer Lite and Guitar Rig Lite.

Also - The "trial" version of Reaper is the full version and it never expires.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
ooo poo it IS studio one artist. Crap i just wasted soooo much hardrive space doing that. and i did not know that about reaper. That sure is a relief cuz im starting to get attached to that program
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Quote by rhoadsboy815
ooo poo it IS studio one artist. Crap i just wasted soooo much hardrive space doing that. and i did not know that about reaper. That sure is a relief cuz im starting to get attached to that program

You can upgrade to the Pro version for $100 for a short time:

http://www.audiomidi.com/Studio-One-Pro-Upgrade-from-Studio-One-Artist-P12571.aspx

I just updated mine. Studio One has some really amazing built in plugins, and while it's quite different using it than Reaper, the plugins alone are worth the money, even if you're just going to import in a track, put some reverb/comp/whatever on it and then render it and put it back into Reaper
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i just might consider doing that. btw i sent ya another pm
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab