i need some info on a SFT-70A floyd rose. i dont know much about guitars atm since i new to the whole thing. i just want to know because i got this bc rich virgin 1992 nj series and i want to know as much as a can about my guitar. thank you for taking a look.
Attachments:
guitar..JPG
guitar.1.JPG
i've never heard of it, but it *might* be a takeuchi (very big *might*, i'm only going on the basis that it looks a little like them (the current production takeuchi trs101 looks vaguely similar), and that i *think* those older NJ bc riches were japanese-made).

try googling "takeuchi sft-70a" and see if you get anything.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A quick google search of "SFT-70A floyd rose" turns up a guitar company called "Vester."
I had an older Warlock NJ ............PERFECT thin AWESOME neck, and what was strange was....it stayed in tune with the stupidest of wammy tricks. Wish I had kep[t that guitar. Looking back, it was THE best playing guitar Ive ever owned & Ive owned probably 18 within a 25 yr period. THAT one was impressive & the SFT-70A atleast on MY guitar was everybit as good as OFR if not Better. It was THAT good.

Quote by skywalker0G
i need some info on a SFT-70A floyd rose. i dont know much about guitars atm since i new to the whole thing. i just want to know because i got this bc rich virgin 1992 nj series and i want to know as much as a can about my guitar. thank you for taking a look.