I want to trade my Jackson into a pawn shop for this blackburn hollow tele copy I found. Only problem is I got the jackson as a christmas present from my folks several years ago when I was listening to and playing a lot of slayer and the like so I don't know how much it cost and they don't remember.

It's a bolt on neck, made in japan, 22 fret rosewood fretboard, locking nut, jackson tuners, duncan designed "detonator" pickups (korean "invaders", sound about as crisp as a boot squishing a rotten orange), licensed floyd, crimson swirl opaque finish, two volumes and one tone. The number on the neck plate is 9708932, but don't try google-ing it - no results.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
What shape is it?
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
Quote by UKMaster
What shape is it?

Pointy.

But srslydude. Post a picture.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Oh my bad, yeah it's a Rhoads haha. Off-balance V shape, like the RX-10 picutre up thurr. Only differences are the pickups, and mine has a chrome pickguard and an extra knob. Same location for the electronics.

Edit***

It's the same finish as well. Those pickups and pickguard are the only cosmetic differences I can pick out. Oh, and two control knobs. Is it safe to say it's an RX10 with special pickups or is it more likely to be an entirely different-although-similar model?
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
Last edited by cds+stereo=life at Sep 19, 2011,
It's probably an old RR3. They used to have Duncan Designed Detonator pickups, but the newer ones have original Seymour Duncans.
RR3 i'm fairly certain.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.