I don't know who to feel more sorry for, Slash or the mashed potatoes.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Tubes
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

umm, i admit slash kinda reacted badly but that wasnt in the slightest bit funny, seriously who thought it would be a good idea to do that, I assume that man is mentally ill.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
umm, i admit slash kinda reacted badly but that wasnt in the slightest bit funny, seriously who thought it would be a good idea to do that, I assume that man is mentally ill.

You're mentally ill.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Tooooooobes!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Whether you like slash or you dont, there was nothing even close to being remotely funny in that video. That was just stupid. Is there something I'm missing that should have made that in some way humorous?
How did slash "react badly" though? He was extremely civil, and laughing. "What kind of response did you expect from that?" I'd be asking the same question. The guy got a chance to interview him and rather than interviewing him did some stupid, immature joke. I'd have walked away if I were him too.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Last edited by racman92 at Sep 19, 2011,
I'd like to see him try that on Axl.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by racman92
Whether you like slash or you dont, there was nothing even close to being remotely funny in that video. That was just stupid. Is there something I'm missing that should have made that in some way humorous?
How did slash "react badly" though? He was extremely civil, and laughing. "What kind of response did you expect from that?" I'd be asking the same question. The guy got a chance to interview him and rather than interviewing him did some stupid, immature joke. I'd have walked away if I were him too.

The point is that's what Tubes does. The whole point of his little interview segments are the awful little raps that he makes up about the interviewee, then he asks them one completely unrelated and often bizarre question.

I have no idea whether Slash knew what to expect or not, but he left without Tubes asking his question.
Hey Slash look, another thread about you.

Might be time to start posting, eh?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by RetroGunslinger

+1

I think Slash acted pretty appropriately considering the man just completely wasted his time.
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat

I have no idea whether Slash knew what to expect or not, but he left without Tubes asking his question.

I don't blame him for leaving, i can understand if the guy was actually being funny but if you're going to make a total ass of yourself for the sake of doing it then expect people to think you're an idiot.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by RU Experienced?
+1

I think Slash acted pretty appropriately considering the man just completely wasted his time.
Check his other interviews. Most celebs love him. That is his interviewing style. If Slash thinks he's too good for him, he's wrong. Very wrong.

Denzel said 'I never want to be interviewed by anyone else again'.

Judge for yourself

Tubes.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by RU Experienced?
+1

It would have been a complete waste of time if Tubes was just some random guy on the street, but he's a presenter on a popular TV show, and that clip aired on said TV show. The viewers of Soccer AM are used to Tubes being rather 'special', and the people he interviews usually react well to it.

Quote by bass-man9712
I don't blame him for leaving, i can understand if the guy was actually being funny but if you're going to make a total ass of yourself for the sake of doing it then expect people to think you're an idiot.

But Tubes is always like that. Like I said, most people he interviews seem to like him, and it's for a segment on a popular TV show.

I know Tubes is acting like an ass, but he's always like that, and it's going to look to Soccer AM's usual viewers like Slash can't take a joke.
Last edited by Confuse-a-Cat at Sep 19, 2011,
Quote by UraniYum
Check his other interviews. Most celebs love him. That is his interviewing style. If Slash thinks he's too good for him, he's wrong. Very wrong.

Denzel said 'I never want to be interviewed by anyone else again'.

Judge for yourself

Tubes.

Holy fuck, I'm in tears
You would think that after a whole day of boring interviews an interview from Tubes with a bit of humour would be a nice change. I personally think he's hilarious and that slash is a twat.

And he brought a brush and shovel to the interview to clear up the mash from the floor
Last edited by Duffman123 at Sep 19, 2011,