I'm planning on picking up a new Acoustic-Electric Guitar and ever since I tried a Breedlove guitar, I fell in love with them.

I'm no professional, but rather a moderate-beginner just barely getting in on the action. I want to invest a bit of money on my first Acoustic-Electric guitar so that I wouldn't have to pick up a new guitar too soon.

The guitar I'm looking to get is Breedlove Passport Plus C250. Guitarcenter near me doesn't have them instore so I will have to order them online.. Which means I won't get to try them before I purchase.

Therefore, I'm a little skeptical about a few things and would love for you guys to shine some insight on those parts:

Much THANNKS to everyone who contributes and assists in my decision making!!
        Last edited by Skitsofrenic at Sep 19, 2011,
        i'd consider it medium sized, many would consider it small. btw, i'm 5' 3", and until i hurt my shoulder, i played dreads with no problem. no one ever said "hey, you look funny", and no one has ever told my 6' 7" husband that he looks funny playing a parlor. you might be over thinking the size thing as far as visuals - famous women and smaller men have played dreads professionally, and i've never read a negative comment about that.

i wasn't thrilled with the tone of this guitar, but you may feel completely differently. i also wasn't thrilled with the stiff sound of the atlas series - to me, breedlove really shines with their more expensive guitars.

don't like the burst with the shape of the guitar on the sf, but that's just personal taste. btw, i don't see the magic word "solid" in front of the sitka spruce top at mf, gc or at the breedlove website. i checked an atlas and it DOES say solid top, so i'm wondering if these are laminate tops, although that seems unlikely for the price...
        Quote by Skeet UK
        I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!