Nerds just because you look bad now doesn't mean you can grow into yourself. It might take time but just work at yourself and everything will be alright!

Edit: Since people don't get it....

This is a fairly iconic image of what computer nerds are generally associated with in the 90's and so on. The right picture is the guy today and he looks normal and not like a pedo and a criminal mastermind.

The point of this thread is inspiration to anyone who feels like a nerd and they think it might be a bad thing. It's not, and even if you look a little bad, you will grow into yourself and become a great person. It might take time do give up hope!

The thread is also to show how far nerds have come!

THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Last edited by Mr-Mufflers69 at Sep 19, 2011,
... Sorry, what?

Since when have nerds looked bad?

You obviously have not seen me.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
... Sorry, what?

Since when have nerds looked bad?

You obviously have not seen me.

This, I'm a sexy mofo.
The only thing I pay attention to when TS makes a post is his avatar.

OT - I don't know what you're asking.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
wow people in the Pit actually being positive about their looks ?

Nice!
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by JD2k9
I don't get it.

This is a fairly iconic image of what computer nerds are generally associated with in the 90's and so on. The right picture is the guy today and he looks normal and not like a pedo and a criminal mastermind.

The point of this thread is inspiration to anyone who feels like a nerd and they think it might be a bad thing. It's not and even if you look a little bad, you will grow into yourself and become a great person. It might take time do give up hope.

THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
this thread blows
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I JUST noticed that he's holding a cigarette
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69

Nerds just because you look bad now doesn't mean you can grow into yourself. It might take time but just work at yourself and everything will be alright!

Edit: Since people don't get it....

The point of this thread is inspiration to anyone who feels like a nerd and they think it might be a bad thing. It's not, and even if you look a little bad, you will grow into yourself and become a great person. It might take time do give up hope!

The reason he looks different is because he aged, and the style changed.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
You don't have to quote the whole ****ing post to point out the main difference between the two pictures.
Jeez guys. Forgive me for being optimistic. I just wanted an inspirational thread and to help you out.
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
Jeez guys. Forgive me for being optimistic. I just wanted an inspirational thread and to help you out.

Let us wallow in our cynicism, jerk.

But really, I thought it was cool.
This
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
cool
i used to worry that i was a lonely geek at school, but now i know lots of stuff and can easily impress people so it all worked out great.
now extra flamey
Nice to see he hasn't moved out his mum's basement...
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
In recent times, I think the only time nerds are really teased or picked on is when their appearance fits the stereotype.

That being said, I'm perfectly fine with being a nerd.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I JUST noticed that he's holding a cigarette

Wow. I've seen this picture a few times and that's the first time I noticed haha. I wonder if the guy in the picture knows he's famous, I mean he must have seen it by now being a nerd and all.