Tell me if you like it. It's an Ibanez GRX40. And if you have any questions about how I did it, feel free to ask.

looks like something an 80's neoshredder would play. It's not a look i'm very fond of, but i think it looks like it came out pretty good. A lot more unique. How'd you paint it? Did you just use standard (art?) paint and splatter it after painting it white?
Well the process was sanding the guitar down with a very fine grain of sandpaper (1200) until it was very smooth and dull. Then I used some Testors Flat White spray paint and put on about 4 coats of it onto the body of the guitar (I took apart everything, so I'll have to rewire it whenever I have time). I used masking tape on the pick guard to cover up the pickups and bridge so I wouldn't have to hassle with taking it apart and putting it together, and did the tremolo cover separate. I put about 2 coats on the cover and pick guard and it came out nice. I then let it dry overnight. The next day I poured 7 different cups with acrylic paint, and then just dipped my hand into one and splattered it everywhere. It had a very nice Jackson Pollock look, but a bit more unique and sporadic. Then I just did the same on the other side. I put on about 7 coats of clear coat (also Testors) and it came out very smooth and even. But the paint is sticking VERY well to it, probably because I didn't clear coat the white before I splattered. I DID spray paint the headstock myself, because it was pretty boring haha. But I have yet to play it, because I need to take it in and have it rewired. But all in all, it was a quick and cheap way to make it look very cool!
Nice dude. Very unique Gio you have got there now

One thing that bugs me though - the headstock sticks out like a sore thumb

It would improve a great deal in my opinion if you painted the headstock in the same fashion as the body. It would make it seem somewhat professional.

I hope you painted underneath the pick guard as well, otherwise if you ever damage that one and change it out you are gonna have an issue with that.

Cool man

If you do another like this, do it in black instead of white. Could be the evil twin!
It looks like it came out good if its in your taste. I'd say the only thing I'd change would be to keep the pickguard a different color to contrast with the white, and the headstock also feels out of place. But thats my opinion. Good job on the paint job.
Quote by bitterend85
Nice dude. Very unique Gio you have got there now

One thing that bugs me though - the headstock sticks out like a sore thumb

It would improve a great deal in my opinion if you painted the headstock in the same fashion as the body. It would make it seem somewhat professional.

I hope you painted underneath the pick guard as well, otherwise if you ever damage that one and change it out you are gonna have an issue with that.

Cool man

If you do another like this, do it in black instead of white. Could be the evil twin!

Thanks for the feedback!

The picture doesn't do the headstock much justice, but in person it is a little bit more appealing to the eye.

And yeah I thought about that ahead of time and did it.

But that's a great idea! I just might