Slotted on the saddles that is. I've had it for a bit, and apparently I know people who havent had them slotted.
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
Well if you don't slot them, when you pluck the string it will move around, and then your tuning is all whack, and so is the intonation. So why don't you just slot the mother****er and save yourself some time down the road.
I'm FAT!
I was thinking that actually. How much does it normally cost? I really want to do this tomorrow.
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
Quote by BFAbassist306
I was thinking that actually. How much does it normally cost? I really want to do this tomorrow.

Depends on the shop but it's around $15-$20.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I'll go in tomorrow. Thanks man.

Quote by isildurs_bane
I'd get it slotted--shop guy told me it'd be easily under $15 because it would take him 5 minutes to do. Might as well do it for that cheap and have better contact.

But you won't have a problem with string slippage if you don't. I played that way for quite a long while and there was never an issue. In fact, it has a nice effect of really helping harmonics ring out.
Quote by dullsilver_mike

But you won't have a problem with string slippage if you don't. I played that way for quite a long while and there was never an issue. In fact, it has a nice effect of really helping harmonics ring out.

agreed, i put on a bad ass II on my old bass like 2 or 3 yeares ago probably by now (jesus) i never got it slotted and have never ever ever had a problem that is more then a solid bridge and it should serve you well either way, i like to play near the bridge and the strings are pretty stiff on those saddles, more so then my stingray, i imagine it would be more stiff if they were slotted

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....