Page 1 of 2
I notice that a lot of girls will wear these things under their shirts that are kind of visible through their shirts. They aren't bras, they are almost like a tanktop/wifebeater with bra straps....What are they and what are they for? I've noticed almost every girl I know wears them. Why?
My girlfriend calls them Camis. Basically just an undershirt, I think
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
sport bras?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by purplehaze2242
I notice that a lot of girls will wear these things under their shirts that are kind of visible through their shirts. They aren't bras, they are almost like a tanktop/wifebeater with bra straps....What are they and what are they for? I've noticed almost every girl I know wears them. Why?

You answered your own question right there.

Question #2 Because you can see through their shirts, and they probably don't want people doing that. You answered own question, again.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
They're camis/camisoles. They're pretty much a girly undershirt.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

They are called vests.
It's so their bra doesn't show through as much.

...Christ on a bike this forum is retarded.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
whats a girl

good question
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Why don't you ask them what they are wearing under their shirt, I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you.
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Quote by Casketcreep
They are called vests.

Jesus never had a bike... He had a moped.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
lol they're camis or camisoles. it's a daintier feminine version of the guys undershirts :P and so we can wear a thin/sheer/low cut/short/whatever shirt without showing everything we have. And so you can layer multiple colors :P
Music is my refuge.
I can crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

Last edited by xxarsenicxx at Sep 19, 2011,
Quote by Saint78
Arrrrgh, the wenches be wearing undergarments, ye bilgerat!

Your font is stupid. I find it amazing that you consciously add the bold and color tags to every post you make even though everyone finds it annoying.

And I know what your thinking "If I change it, everyone will think I'm a pushover."

Well no we won't!
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your font is stupid. I find it amazing that you consciously add the bold and color tags to every post you make even though everyone finds it annoying.

And I know what your thinking "If I change it, everyone will think I'm a pushover."

Well no we won't!

I will.

Keep with it blue bro.

Fight the power, **** authority, etc.
Quote by genghisgandhi

Well no we won't!

I don't add a font... but what if I change the color to like red?
you're a stone fox
Quote by genghisgandhi
No, you'll look stupid. Stop trying to be unique.

The man is always trying to bring me down, man.
you're a stone fox
Quote by genghisgandhi
No, you'll look stupid. Stop trying to be unique.

Ahh stfu. You're annoying people.

I like the blue, it's colourful but not imposing.
^ I'm sure
Quote by Casketcreep
They are called vests.

****ing this. You haven't had enough sexual contact with women if you don't know what these are.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 19, 2011,
Quote by Saint78
The man is always trying to bring me down, man.

You don't have to use a font color to be unique. Try something simpler, like trying to work your favorite artist into everyone of your posts.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by genghisgandhi

Well no we won't!

I don't. Don't lump me in with your hate.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by conor-figgy
Ahh stfu. You're annoying people.

I like the blue, it's colourful but not imposing.

Someone gets it!
you're a stone fox
Quote by genghisgandhi
Yes you do.

Nah.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Yes you do.

Don't you have people to be reporting instead of annoying people here?
Quote by genghisgandhi

Well no we won't!

Thank you, so much. The coloring your posts thing was big for a while, and it seemed like we'd beaten it out of them, but now the 11ers are bringing it back.

ATTENTION ALL WHO MAY BE READING THIS: HAVING YOUR OWN FONT OR COLOR FOR EVERY POST DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL. IT MAKES YOU ANNOYING, AND I WILL PLAGUE EVERY THREAD I SEE YOU POST IN WITH SIMILAR MESSAGES TO THESE IF YOU CONTINUE.
Quote by Pat_s1t
^ I'm sure ****ing this. You haven't had enough sexual contact with women if you don't know what these are.

Or by the looks of it, any contact whatsoever.

"Dear Diary,
I saw one of them again today.
My pants got wet and I cried for 3 hours in the toilets.
Had to get mum to collect me."
Quote by Pat_s1t
^ I'm sure ****ing this. You haven't had enough sexual contact with women if you don't know what these are.

I'm only 16. The closest I've ever had to sex was fingering.
Quote by purplehaze2242
I'm only 16. The closest I've ever had to sex was fingering.

If I had a hammer with the words 'Too much information' embossed into the business end I would ruthlessly beat you with it.
Quote by madbasslover
Bros, I doubt many of you remember how I used to post back in the day, but Saint78 has inspired me.

...to BRINGBACKTHEPURPLE!

Do it.
you're a stone fox
Page 1 of 2