Ok I hope somebody can help me with this cuz its seriously pissing me off. When I'm doing certain things on logic that require me to type a word, the shortcut keys still work while I'm doing it. For instance right now I need to type in an authorization code which I need to type the number "1" and the letter "K" and if I do either of those it activates whatever the shortcut key is. WHY?!?!?!?! How do I stop this from happening so I can finish what I'm typing?!
Which version of Logic are you using? Never had this problem myself... shouldn't use a key command as long as you have the authentication box selected (click on the box then the text field to make sure, before typing)
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Which version of Logic are you using? Never had this problem myself... shouldn't use a key command as long as you have the authentication box selected (click on the box then the text field to make sure, before typing)

You would think that would work haha I obviously have the box selected but its still letting the key commands go through. and copy and paste doesnt work cuz it doesn't paste the words it "pastes in logics main window" not in the text box. I dunno. fml