Couldn't sleep so i thought i would upload this to hear some thoughts.. literally obsessed with this guy at the moment, struggling to play anything else. lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y72mC1ssqPQ

I guess its a bit of a rough copy, didn't really intend to upload this one.. but needed something to do at 4am.

One thing i noticed is that when i sing i pull odd odd faces.. :S
Any comments would be more than welcome as i dont really know what im doing when i sing.

Will totally C4C
Quote by Slevbag
Couldn't sleep so i thought i would upload this to hear some thoughts.. literally obsessed with this guy at the moment, struggling to play anything else. lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y72mC1ssqPQ

I guess its a bit of a rough copy, didn't really intend to upload this one.. but needed something to do at 4am.

One thing i noticed is that when i sing i pull odd odd faces.. :S
Any comments would be more than welcome as i dont really know what im doing when i sing.

Will totally C4C

First thing to say, don't know this song, so can't compare it to the original.
Nice guitar playing, smooth.
Nice vocals too, suits the song, one thing though, what accent do you have? can't seem to work it out

Keep it up :-)
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce
Italia Maranello Standard
Fender American Deluxe Strat

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
You have a unique voice, and i think it sounds pretty good. The guitar playing was great, you played it with ease. Never heard the song before, but i like it!
Quote by dwally89
First thing to say, don't know this song, so can't compare it to the original.
Nice guitar playing, smooth.
Nice vocals too, suits the song, one thing though, what accent do you have? can't seem to work it out

Keep it up :-)

Thanks mate. I'm from East London, although i dont think it sounds like it when i sing.

Cheers for comments too Jabronie.. for this and the gardener