Declining economy.

Solution?

More taxes.......

What?

( Join in and feed the rage! yeah! )
you're stupid
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...

Problem, Tim?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Blame the single person who apparently does everything! Presidents rule the world!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oh good. Another thread in which the users of the Pit can involve themselves in constructive political debate.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Eh... nah
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by mike_anderson25
Oh good. Another thread in which the users of the Pit can involve themselves in constructive political debate.

stfu arts gay

(Invalid img)
Obama has been talking about compromise for about 3 years.

In his new Jobs Plan speech, he says he refuses t compromise and will veto anything that does not include tax hikes......

Wut?
Obama's just the guy who took office after somebody else ****ed everything up

Obama when he took office:

Obama Now:

Hey look, TS is talking even though we're not listening.

You can't blame it all on Bush, Obama has legitimately messed up. But for ****'s sake, cut the guy a break once in a while. Get pissed at Congress.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Sep 20, 2011,
Quote by BladeSlinger
Hey look, TS is talking even thought we're not listening.

You say that like it's something new in politics?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Well, we sort of need taxes to pay for things. I'm pro taxes. I have no problem with this.
Obama gave HALF A BILLION dollars of your money to a "Green Company" that went bankrupt at the end of the year. The CEO walked out with all the cash.....

Obama makes me rage hard.

He gave more money than I will make in my whole lifetime for free to an ass...

Rage Rage Rage
Quote by toothless tim
Country in crisis.

No Jobs.

Declining economy.

Largely because of deregulation, lack of investment, low consumer demand, etc.
Quote by toothless tim
Solution?

Considering the low aggregate demand and crippling debt, I'd say more taxes to both decrease the deficit and at least slightly redistribute wealth via job programs and so on is a swell idea.
Quote by toothless tim
More taxes.......

What?

Oh, I din't realize you were stoopid.

THEY'RE ALL THE ****ING SAME. For God's sake, people want to rage on this politician or that politician. None of them - NONE - care about you or your interests. They only care about staying in office. That's it. Democrats/liberals don't give a rat's ass about the human rights of illegal immigrants like they claim, they just want their votes (think Tammany in "Gangs of New York"). Republicans/conservatives play the home front, keeping the public scared of the world so they stay in power. Both are racist, both are opportunistic, greedy pigs.

Rage on them all. May they all burn in hell.
Quote by toothless tim
Super high Taxes are bull crap. I dont want my money to go to welfare.

It sounds like you're mad but you're not really sure why. You're just screaming for the sake of it.

Notice that Obama tried to compromise. GOP said no. He has messed up a lot, but people on both sides have ****ed up.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oh my god what are we going to do he's taxing the rich! Taxing more people instead of cutting important services like healthcare and education!

Really, the libertarian mindset was cool for a few weeks after every 17 year old read Thoreau for the first time. Once you turn 18, that whole "I DON'T WANT PEOPLE RUNNING MY LIVES" mindset kind of dies once you realize you have to real decisions between tuition payments and affording a doctor when you're legitimately sick. And really, when you have to make a decision like that, your country is ****ed.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Is there no one in the Pit that shares my rage? Are you all Sheeple?! AHHH!!!! Be careful. The government is more powerful than you think. They can take away everything you have.
I would like to hear Nomack's response to this.

Edit: I'm disgusted to be in the middle of TS.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Last edited by Funky_Fresh91 at Sep 20, 2011,
Quote by toothless tim
Is there no one in the Pit that shares my rage? Are you all Sheeple?! AHHH!!!! Be careful. The government is more powerful than you think. They can take away everything you have.

No, you're just a ****ing idiot. Ethan, for example, isn't a fan of Obama. He gets a lot of shit but he's at least able to vocalize a coherent argument that can be debated. Even if everyone disagrees, he can explain his side, unlike you.

You're the sheep if anyone.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by toothless tim

Successful troll is successful.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by toothless tim
I am not successful until I get at least 4 pages.

Spread the rage.

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You do realize that he's the president of a democratic governmental body, and not the king of a monarchy, right?

I mean, a democracy is pretty much set up against one man making all the choices.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Ok, so Palestine is trying to become a nation in the UN Council.

Obama has said multiple times in SPEECHES at the UN that he wants to let Palestine in.

He vetoed them.

Wtf?

This is good rage material

Hypocrite
Quote by BladeSlinger
No, you're just a ****ing idiot. Ethan, for example, isn't a fan of Obama. He gets a lot of shit but he's at least able to vocalize a coherent argument that can be debated. Even if everyone disagrees, he can explain his side, unlike you.

You're the sheep if anyone.

His points can't really be debated in the sense of any ongoing discourse because he never responds when you point out a fallacy or contradiction.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by toothless tim
Ok, so Palestine is trying to become a nation in the UN Council.

Obama has said multiple times in SPEECHES at the UN that he wants to let Palestine in.

He vetoed them.

Wtf?

This is good rage material

Hypocrite

Hey Palestine, you want this UN seat?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2