Do you want to stay in the country you live in for the rest of your life?

Page 1 of 4
Holy God no.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I would
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Fuck No...I'd rather live in a cardboard box full of pigeon shit and ox jizz than stay here forever.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Sep 20, 2011,
No. Italy is beautiful and the food is great, but the government, the economy and the people suck. I'll get out there ASAP.
I'm unsure. Part of me says yes because I love it here, but I've only been here a year and part of me wants to live in Canada and return home to England
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Maybe. It's a good country but I'd feel I'd wasted my life if I didn't travel around for a bit. Would love to live in Berlin, Barcelona or London some time of my life.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'd like to spend few years abroad, but I'll come back to the States eventually.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Poglia
No. Italy is beautiful and the food is great, but the government, the economy and the people suck. I'll get out there ASAP.

No. I agree perfectly with him; well, in fact, just people suck... bad government, economy and stuff are just a consequence.

Ciao bello! Dove ce ne andiamo ?
I live in America and my answer is nope. I want to travel and stay in Europe, not sure which country, for a prolonged period of time. That would be immense fun. I've also thought about living in Thailand...
I'd want to live somewhere English speaking which leaves:
England
USA
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
The Bahamas
Antigua & Barbuda

Of those, I don't like the USA's health system or foods too much. The Carribean is too hot for me and Australia and New Zealand are expensive for imports (guitars). That leaves Canada and England. I wouldn't mind living in Canada, but I'm quite happy here.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I've already spent a year out in sweden which was pretty sweet, and i plan on moving out to australia to get a good job when i graduate next year. I think i'd like to eventually end up settling back down in the UK but after having been around a bit.
Quote by Emperor's Child
I'd want to live somewhere English speaking which leaves:
England
USA
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
The Bahamas
Antigua & Barbuda

Of those, I don't like the USA's health system or foods too much. The Carribean is too hot for me and Australia and New Zealand are expensive for imports (guitars). That leaves Canada and England. I wouldn't mind living in Canada, but I'm quite happy here.

Make your own guitars. New Zealand, and to a much lesser extent Australia, are awesome as. Actually Australia is shit. New Zealand's cool though.
I'd probably like to move in 10 years time.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I'm pretty much set on staying here for the rest of my life... Not sure if I'll keep living in this part of the country (it's one of the far corners and one of the last real rural areas), I'd love to stay here but you never know what life will give you...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

No I want to travel outside of Australia.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
No. I'm almost done with my UCAS application, so you can kinda see where I'm planning on going...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
You guys should help me get out of Australia.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I live in the Netherlands. The weather sucks, but other than that we're doing fine so I guess I'm staying here.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
No intention to leave, but I'm not saying I never will.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
There are few countries as good as this one, it'll have to be Europe, and very maybe the USA. But I don't intend on going somewhere else, when you've been together with your significant other as long as I have it depends on the other as well.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Shit no.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I feel very lucky to have a home in England, but I don't feel particularly attached. For my work I imagine I'd get more of it in the states so I may well end up there at least part time.

The only thing I want to escape is the British weather, it truly depresses me
I've visited New York, ill be moving there in the next few years pretty much already promised a job
Quote by devourke
I'd love to spend the rest of my life in New Zealand.

I'd like to go to Canada, but I would be more than happy to live in New Zealand for the rest of my life. Hell just living in Wellington is great enough

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
A lot of people don't realise actually how difficult it is to move country outside of education. It's all well and good saying "I'm going to move here" but unless you've got a job already lined up so you can get the visa, a lot of countries will tell you to go home.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I can stay in America. Maybe not where I am now, but in the country.

EDIT: This is possibly because I'm a teenager who hasn't given this much thought.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Love Aus, don't think I'd want to live anywhere else, born in China and been to New York, both do not tickle my fancy.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Haha, you want to get out of England because "it's going downhill", yet you wanna move to America. That's some piece of comedy right there.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I wouldn't mind it, it isn't that i have hated the places i have been to outside of England, but i just really like England. Having said that, if i moved out of the country, i would have to live in a city in whatever place i go, as i have lived in the city my entire life and i find the countryside quite boring.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Yes, even tho pretty much every aspect of it sucks, I love my friends.
Yeah, I'm happy with Canada. Wouldn't mind moving to BC though, I love the mountains. That's not to say I never want to leave the country to travel, either. Still want to go to Norway again.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Page 1 of 4