Page 1 of 3
And on a day several weeks from now Dreadnought will post on the forums one final time, warning of the dangers and contagion of homosexuality in military combat units.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
And on a day several weeks from now Dreadnought will post on the forums one final time, warning of the dangers and contagion of homosexuality in military combat units.

Before he himself succumbs to teh gay?
RIP Gooze

cats
The Pentagon are stupid.

"certified that allowing openly gay service members will not undermine the effectiveness of the military or its recruiting" NO SHIT??
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by mulefish
Before he himself succumbs to teh gay?

No. He'll escape into the Afghan wilderness, living off the land for a time, before being taken into a village. As the US military turns gay, civil war will rage, and Dready will be wounded in the conflict, probably in a last ditch effort to rid Afghanistan of the then gay American invaders. He would be taken back to the village, nursed back to health by the natives.
He'll marry again, probably with multiple wives, and for several decades he will stay there, biding his time, planning. One day in the future he will leave his family in a big to make a heroic return to America, the land he grew up in, to find the family he left behind. In an epic journey he will cross several continents before being reunited with his original wife, who IIRC is English and therefore immune to the gay virus.

Then it'll be turned into one of those feel-good-about-a-tragedy-cashcow-movie's, and all the big movie producers can fuck off because i've got this shit covered!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
The fact that this took so long proves that we're not living in an evolved society at all at the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3icDB3kRKPg

"Homosexuals can't swim, they attract enemy radar, they attract sharks, they insist on being placed at the captains table, they get up late, they nudge people whilst their shooting, they muck ABOUT! Imagine...the fear, of knowing you have a gay man on board a boat. When you retire at night you think to yourself, god will I wake up and find everyone dead? You can't run a ship like that"
Quote by Zeletros
Don't care

So don't post, dumbass.

Great news, except i thought it was already official
Stoopid beaurocracy.
Quote by Basti95
So don't post, dumbass.

Great news, except i thought it was already official
Stoopid beaurocracy.

You high?
Hooray we're finally escaping the 1950's!
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I think this is a really bad plan. Only democrats could have made it. If two guys in the army get involved it will really mess up their judgement in battle situations. The army is not about love, it is about killing bad guys. How can you do that if you are afraid that your gayfriend gets a bullet in the ass or worse.

Also what if one of these gay dudes is in love with a normal heterosexual soldier? They spend day and night together so trouble will come from this.

We also don't want aids to spread trough are ranks. How can we go to war if our soldiers are dying from a disease?

Only a black president could have come up with this.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I think this is a really bad plan. Only democrats could have made it. If two guys in the army get involved it will really mess up their judgement in battle situations. The army is not about love, it is about killing bad guys. How can you do that if you are afraid that your gayfriend gets a bullet in the ass or worse.

Also what if one of these gay dudes is in love with a normal heterosexual soldier? They spend day and night together so trouble will come from this.

We also don't want aids to spread trough are ranks. How can we go to war if our soldiers are dying from a disease?

Only a black president could have come up with this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

Even though you are trolling
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by Basti95
Uhm...no. should i be?

what a stupid question, OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BE.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by The_Casinator
The fact that this took so long proves that we're not living in an evolved society at all at the moment.

Stop the ****ing presses.

Now let us give blood for ****'s sake.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Stop the ****ing presses.

Now let us give blood for ****'s sake.

You have a strange way of celebrating. What else do you bleed for?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by primusfan
does this mean you can rejoin the military, don?

Nope, too old. It was never meant to be.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by primusfan
does this mean you can rejoin the military, don?

I've been awaiting this moment since me and the general got caught in the closet.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Fabulous.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Jackal58
I've been awaiting this moment since me and the general got caught in the closet.

I'm sure all privates got debriefed that day.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Jackal58

"i'm going to put my D10 in your A55"
"oooo. you sunk my battleship."

an officer and several gentlemen: the Jackal58 story
#DTWD
There was nothing gentle about it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I suppose I support this, but I'm going to start a shit storm anyway.

If openly gay men can serve in frontline combat, why can't women? The only valid argument I've heard against physically capable women serving on frontline duty is that emotional and sexual relationships tend to mess with a soldier's training and ability to think logically.

If that is the case, how is it any different than allowing men who may become sexually attracted to each other to fight on the front lines?
Quote by Jackal58
There was nothing gentle about it.

On a separate note, and being someone in the military, I don't think it matters much.
Fairly conservative (not necessarily politically) gays work just FINE in the military, regardless of branch or job title. And that's why I think conservative gays will thrive in the military regardless of sexual orientation.
Super outgoing flaming gay people will prob be met with some resistance, tbh. Which isn't to be unexpected. There's a lot of discipline needed to function as a key team player that can directly effect whether or not people live or die.
Thats not a gay bashing statement btw, its just that SUPER flaming gay guys are male equivalent to the dittsy girl that twirls her gum and think they're like SOOOOOO hot.
I'll take a competent gay man/woman over some straight dumbass "I'm not changing for no military" douchebag/bitch ANY day.
Last edited by bdof at Sep 20, 2011,
I watched on CNN earlier how some gays are having trouble getting back in. I understand if the government is cutting back on military funding (yea right) but I think it's unfair if they can't get back in and some openly gay man who has never served can.
Praise Jesus!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by metaldud536
I watched on CNN earlier how some gays are having trouble getting back in. I understand if the government is cutting back on military funding (yea right) but I think it's unfair if they can't get back in and some openly gay man who has never served can.

It's tough for ANYONE to get in right now. Especially cushier branches like the AF and CG.
Think about it, USA is in one of the higher unemployment rates in history. People need and want guaranteed paycheck not to mention education and medical benifits for their loved ones. US military does all of these in spades.
So with the overflow of people applying, of course there's gonna be people turned away. Makes more sense to just re-enlist people with experience to save money and the trouble of training so many newbs.
Why is it that when I searched this didn't come up prompting me to make my own thread on the subject?

Gah.

Either way, it's excellent.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Page 1 of 3