Hey guys,

I'm thinking about fitting my ESP EC with a pair of BKP Aftermaths
but I'm having some trouble with the "options" on the webshop:

They're asking me about

- "Bridge Spacing": 50mm or 53mm
- "Conductor": 4 or braided 2
- "Leg": Long (1/2") or Short (1/4)

What does all that mean? (I'm rather new to pickups and my native tongue is't english)

As I said I have an ESP EC with EMG's

Can anybody help please?

Thanx
email tim from bareknuckle with your guitar model and he will tell you what you need
It tells you on the website... But seeing as English isn't your native language, I'll forgive that

Bridge spacing is about how wide the pickup needs to be at the bridge (Strat-type, or Les Paul-type). Your ESP is probably the strat-type, as I believe Ibanez and similar 'super-strat' style guitars are usually this, but check on the site for which sounds most like yours in the FAQ section.

Conductor is the type of wiring for your pickup selector - braided 2 is the typical one, and 4 is for people who want advanced pickup selection options (coil tap, multiple switching patterns to blend pickups etc.).

The leg length is just about how deep the pickups 'legs' need to be to fit properly into the body cavity. Yours is a thin guitar, I'd imagine, so probably the short legs - though I don't believe they used to offer this option of short/long legs and I never heard any complaints about it before
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Measure with a pair of calipers or just a metric ruler the distance between the low and high E strings on your guitar at the bridge. This gives you the "Bridge spacing" measurement.

Conductor is for how many wires you want coming from the pickup. 4 conductor allows for series, parallel, or coil split options s on the pickups. 2 conductor allows only for series (regular) humbucker usage.

The Leg length is the leg of the pickup. Take out your EMG and measure its legs (the little metal tabs that the adjuster screws go through) and that will give you the "leg" measurement.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Are you also aware that you'll probably have to change some other electronic components too? The pots that come with active pickups won't do very well with passives. For the most humbucker common setup you're gonna need 500K audio taper pots. Don't go cheap on these, as the price drop really doesn't justify it and the taper on good pots will make it all worth while.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Bridge spacing is about how wide the pickup needs to be at the bridge (Strat-type, or Les Paul-type). Your ESP is probably the strat-type, as I believe Ibanez and similar 'super-strat' style guitars are usually this, but check on the site for which sounds most like yours in the FAQ section.
LTD EC is a Les Paul type guitar.
I second what was said above, just email Tim and tell him your guitar model. BKP has some of the best customer service I have ever experienced in my decade of playing, and they'll have all the answers for you in a jiffy.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
Wait a minute,

for some reason I assumed that they were active pickups.
Can't find anything on the site...
contact them via email, tell them what guitar and amp you have and what sound you want, theyll tell you everything you need to know