Help me pit... I cannot ****ing remember this song... I didn't like it, but I think the riffs were pretty decent. Video - they were like in a classroom playing or something... think the band started with an A. Said something about "the music of satan" or something else... really childish song but good riffs... Heard it on XM radio - Liquid metal, any ideas?
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
I Wanna Rock by Twister Sister?
Last edited by Freemanz at Sep 20, 2011,
I dont know the name of the song, but it had a riff or two in it
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
schools out- alice cooper?
my gear:
ESP LTD B-406SM
ESP LTD B-55
Peavey max 158 combo (very sad i know)
boss odb-3
tone works ax5b bass processor
Quote by Zacky_Gates
Death to All But Metal by Steel Panther?

This would also be my guess.
Quote by Zacky_Gates
Death to All But Metal by Steel Panther?

This would also be my guess.
Wait a minute, if you heard it on the radio how do you know what the video is like?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

Wait a minute, if you heard it on the radio how do you know what the video is like?

if none of the suggestions that are posted are right, I think you need to add more clues...
Hmm... it's sort of new... It's more metal than the rest of the suggestions... So lost for clues
Arsis - Forced to Rock

Band starts with a, sings "In the name of Satan we are forced to rock". They play it in a classroom. Is pretty childish.
LOOK!

At the post above this signature

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Stairway to Heaven
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Gumle
Arsis - Forced to Rock

Band starts with a, sings "In the name of Satan we are forced to rock". They play it in a classroom. Is pretty childish.

Ya that's it. Thanks mate.