Not sure how bought this pedal... I received mine today, and it is by far the most natural sounding chorus and delay I have heard. You can mix the two effects to any ratio and save pre-sets, and switch naturally between pre-sets, but the most obvious thing is that the delay does not color your tone... transparent and great sounding. Anyone want to buy a Digitech TimeBender?
The best delay pedal I have tried... even when doing those super ambient spacey sounds the tone and notes remain clear and obvious... not digital in the least. And I never used to use a chorus pedal until now... it coordinates so well with the Delay part of the pedal and thickens that tone beautifully. Here is the review:

http://www.musicgearreview.com/article-display/2513.html
No offense, but you're an idiot. I don't work for the company... I don't even know the people behind the product. I'm an avid music fan when it comes to gear, and I've written several reviews on all kinds of products because I want to, and not because I work for a company or get paid to do so. I've been writing for years, albeit in the fitness industry, and only in the past few years in the music industry. So take it as it is and go troll a different thread. Some people may be interested in what others have to say about gear they like.
Quote by logicbdj
No offense, but you're an idiot. I don't work for the company... I don't even know the people behind the product. I'm an avid music fan when it comes to gear, and I've written several reviews on all kinds of products because I want to, and not because I work for a company or get paid to do so. I've been writing for years, albeit in the fitness industry, and only in the past few years in the music industry. So take it as it is and go troll a different thread. Some people may be interested in what others have to say about gear they like.

I didn't say you have any association with the brand of the pedal. I am saying you are advertising the sale of your own personal pedal which has its own forum and is frowned upon in this one. Get over yourself.

If this was a NPD thread, it would also be closed because you are lacking clips or pics. Sorry.
Last edited by Sputnik1 at Oct 26, 2011,
How am I advertising the sale of a pedal if I'm not selling the darn thing? Clips and pictures? Do a search for god's sake. I wrote a review as it may interest others... time for YOU to move on.