I'm looking for a good pedal, but not something overwhelming. I need it to have a wah and maybe three other pedals I could use. I use a Carvin V3 halfstack, and just need some reverb and delay without buying a lot of different pedals.
Line 6 POD HD300, or just buy a good reverb,delay and a wah since thats all your looking for.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I hear good things about the TC Electronic Nova System. I don't think it has a wah, though.
I assuming your amp has an FX loop, because if you are looking for reverb and delay, and use your amp for gain, that's preferable. The new Zoom G3 ($200) is a great sounding unit at a good price. It works like 3 separate pedals so you could dial in delay, reverb, and something else. I believe it even as a reverb/delay selection that would free you up for two more FX plus reverb and delay. Plus the G3 has a 40 sec looper and integrated dum machine in case you need it. You can always just add a wah pedal in front and the total proce will still be under $300 depending on your choice of Wahs.

However, you mentioned wah as well. Wah normally goes in front of distortion. So to get what you want you need not only an FX loop in the amp, but an amp loop in the multifx. The HD400, HD500, or RP1000 are three good alternatives that will do it all. All three have loopers. RP=20sec, HD400=24 sec, HD500=48 sec.
spent 2 hours last week playing with the Line-6 M9 pedal and was impressed by the variaty of effects on offer, dissapointed by the overall sound quality and also by the fact you can only have 3 effects at any given time,
Yesterday I played with the T.C Electronics Nova System and was BLOWN AWAY. after an hour of playing I burchased it. Absolutely the best sounding multi-effects I've ever heard,
Less variety than the M9 but it more than makes up for it with sound quality. Plus you can have up to 7 effects together.
The M9 would be a great addition as a single stompbox, you can make some really unique sounds with it by combining synth and reverbs and delays, but if your looking for Multi effects that gives you a solid foundation with pristine sound quality, The Nova System is the ONLY choice.
My Boss ME50 matches your description perfectly. 3 pedals & a wah, with a choice of delays & reverbs.

I like it - it's easy to use, has more effects than I'll ever use and after a few years of use at home, practice & gigs is still in perfect condition so you know it's well built. Don't think they make that exact model any more, but their current models are definitely worth checking out (or find one used on eBay?)

Thereare lots of choices, the only way to decide is to go to a shop and try them.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by eddbolt
spent 2 hours last week playing with the Line-6 M9 pedal and was impressed by the variaty of effects on offer, dissapointed by the overall sound quality and also by the fact you can only have 3 effects at any given time,
Yesterday I played with the T.C Electronics Nova System and was BLOWN AWAY. after an hour of playing I burchased it. Absolutely the best sounding multi-effects I've ever heard,
Less variety than the M9 but it more than makes up for it with sound quality. Plus you can have up to 7 effects together.
The M9 would be a great addition as a single stompbox, you can make some really unique sounds with it by combining synth and reverbs and delays, but if your looking for Multi effects that gives you a solid foundation with pristine sound quality, The Nova System is the ONLY choice.

Not to start an argument, but what didn't you like about the sounds of the M9? The fuzz/OD/distortion? I've had the opposite experience as you.

Anyways, my response would be M9 or M13, plus an expression pedal for the wah. TONS of options, and stupidly easy to use. If you have any questions about them, just let me know.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo