Page 1 of 2
It's the plants getting their own back.
I'm telling you.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Das messed up.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
It's the plants getting their own back.
I'm telling you.

thats not funny, one of my brothers mates died during it
Irons
Quote by genghisgandhi

I don't know why that made me laugh so much.

I know I shouldn't, but I laughed too
maybe just how it's worded, sad though.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by ethanwhufc
thats not funny, one of my brothers mates died during it

... Did I mention your brother's mate?
Did I make fun of any individual who killed themselves?

No.
Your response to what I wrote is invalid.
Carmel is hawt
I don't understand why people get so alarmed when kids kill themselves. The people act like it's a catchable disease. "How do we stop it? When's it going to stop? omgg?!?"...

It might stop when people actually start giving a shit BEFORE they're friends and family kill themselves.
I didn't read it but I'm going to guess it was the weather that made them commit suicide. The weather needs to make it's mind up, it's sunny one second, raining the other and then windy as hell the next. Was all happy with myself that I had wore my coat today because it started to bucket down, then 5 minutes later the sun was blazing and I felt like my coat was going to melt. I'm going to bring a gun with me tomorrow just in case it all gets too much.

sorry what were you saying?
when Wayne Browne hanged himself from a tree on a busy corner in Laurelvale

so nobody thought it was odd to bring rope to a busy corner to hang himself? hmm. I can't believe noone tried to stop him
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Last edited by bluekirby7 at Sep 20, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi

I don't know why that made me laugh so much.

i lol'd too
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I don't understand why people get so alarmed when kids kill themselves. The people act like it's a catchable disease. "How do we stop it? When's it going to stop? omgg?!?"...

It might stop when people actually start giving a shit BEFORE they're friends and family kill themselves.

I think this is the first time you posted, and it didn't make me want to strangle the nearest baby.

I think for what you're saying; they believe that the kids are easily impressionable, or even more so the parents are easily impressionable, and believe that the kids are instead of themselves. It becomes a problem at an age like that, while I'm not going to stand here and say this is the reasoning, they could have had problems ( I actually feel for certian people suicide is a viable option when nothing else can help them) but at that age, its more likely that it was over something trivial than something of importance.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I think this is the first time you posted, and it didn't make me want to strangle the nearest baby.

I think for what you're saying; they believe that the kids are easily impressionable, or even more so the parents are easily impressionable, and believe that the kids are instead of themselves. It becomes a problem at an age like that, while I'm not going to stand here and say this is the reasoning, they could have had problems ( I actually feel for certian people suicide is a viable option when nothing else can help them) but at that age, its more likely that it was over something trivial than something of importance.

They're mom probably didn't buy them that new iPad 2 or some tragic shit like that.
I don't know why, but it makes me cringe a little when people post stuff like this as if it's their claim to fame or something.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
They're mom probably didn't buy them that new iPad 2 or some tragic shit like that.

Yeah, because people actually kill themselves over things like that...

Every post I've ever seen of yours puts me one step closer to Wes' tree.

EDIT: I hope this guy above me isn't serious.
Last edited by willT08 at Sep 20, 2011,
Its your school...ok so? Are you the next one to kill yourself? Point of bringing this up was?

Also +1 on the Plants getting us back!
Quote by willT08
Yeah, because people actually kill themselves over things like that...

Every post I've ever seen of yours puts me one step closer to Wes' tree.

That's because you have bitch blood and I have beast blood.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
That's because you have bitch blood and I have beast blood.

I hope there's room on Wes' tree for one more.
Carmel is hawt
The first of the suicides came in May, when Wayne Browne hanged himself from a tree on a busy corner in Laurelvale, just down the road from Craigavon.

Wayne Browne hanged himself from a tree

hanged himself from a tree

hanged
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery

ಠ_ಠ

It makes dick sense, I know, but that's actually the correct form to use in regards to killing someone (or yourself). Seriously, look it up.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
It makes dick sense, I know, but that's actually the correct form to use in regards to killing someone (or yourself). Seriously, look it up.

That is just silly.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Yet another case of the bitch blood.

You're such a waste. By the way, stop spamming the Electronic thread with your shitty patches and half finished rap songs every ****ing day. Finish a damn song for once, show us it, then shut the **** up and make another one.
BECAUSE THE WORLD SUCKS and they were all enghtened
OH HELL YES METALCORE
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

stfu, child

It's like Bridgend all over again. Small towns just have that depressing effect on people.
Quote by willT08
You're such a waste. By the way, stop spamming the Electronic thread with your shitty patches and half finished rap songs every ****ing day. Finish a damn song for once, show us it, then shut the **** up and make another one.

I think you need to go to the animal hospital.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

OT:
Quote by article
Some residents fear that perpetuating rumors of an Internet pact will only instigate suicides by youths who somehow feel left out.

Are you f*cking kidding me?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
... Did I mention your brother's mate?
Did I make fun of any individual who killed themselves?

No.
Your response to what I wrote is invalid.

Are you an asshole? Yes.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by son_of_bodom
OT:

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Like I said, today's teenagers are mostly bitch blood and need to be treated as such. You can't say one thing to them without them wanting to commit suicide right there. You call them a dumbass bitch over Facebook and they go into chronic depression until their early 20's. Their parents don't buy them the new Fisher Price toy, they go sit and a corner and cry tears of blood, and not just any blood, bitch blood.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Like I said, today's teenagers are mostly bitch blood and need to be treated as such. You can't say one thing to them without them wanting to commit suicide right there. You call them a dumbass bitch over Facebook and they go into chronic depression until their early 20's. Their parents don't buy them the new Fisher Price toy, they go sit and a corner and cry tears of blood, and not just any blood, bitch blood.

Woah try harder brah, you're not making it obvious enough.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Woah try harder brah, you're not making it obvious enough.

Come on now, keep peace with the beast.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Come on now, keep peace with the beast.

So you like guitar Chad?
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Yeah, you?

I've been known to fiddle around with those things... but back to the point I never made! Shup and stop trolling!
Quote by conor-figgy
I've been known to fiddle around with those things... but back to the point I never made! Shup and stop trolling!

I'm not trolling, this is how I really am.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I'm not trolling, this is how I really am.

Well then go fix your personality!

Nah, I don't care... do whatever you want
Quote by conor-figgy
Well then go fix your personality!

Nah, I don't care... do whatever you want

Do what you do, just watch my shoes.
Page 1 of 2