Poll: What do you say?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you say?
I admit your love for darkened necro metal
200 77%
Lie. Say that Nevershoutnever is your favorite guitarist and Adele is the greatest singer ever
23 9%
"I listen to underground rap, like Immortal Technique... none of that fake shit."
38 15%
Voters: 261.
Page 1 of 6
...and she asks you what kind of music you listen to. What do you say?

I listen to some pretty girl unfriendly music, but I listen to some bands that she might like, so I'd say Coldplay, MGMT, and The Beatles. Maybe Kanye and Lil Wayne if she looks like that kind of girl.
I'd be honest and say progressive metal and classical. If that turns her off, then she's not worth my interest anyway.
PM me for newts
I just list what actual bands/genres I listen. I doubt a chicks level of attraction towards me changes in the slightest based on what music I listen to.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Genghisghandi so many girl threads

my answer is a little bit of everything, music isnt a standard ice breaker though so i wouldnt expect that question initially
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
The Foggy Mountain Boys. bitches love some Foggy Mountain Boys.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"i listen to metallica, bitch!"
I would then proceed to sue her.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by StewieSwan
I'd be honest and say progressive metal and classical. If that turns her off, then she's not worth my interest anyway.

This. But i would probably say metal and blues
Quote by genghisgandhi
Because of her.

HOLY SHIT NEW VIDEO!!!11

she needs to stop whisper singing and GET LOUDER!

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Only the blackest of metvlz, so trve and kvlt that only I have heard of them.

For serious though; Radiohead, The Cure, Foo Fighters, Green Day (haters gonna hate), and Weezer.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Lykke Li. Bitches love Lykke Li.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I tell it how it is. If people don't like it, they can fuck off. Even if they're shaggable.
Despite Immortal Tech being incredible. I'd tell her how it is, if she doesn't like my music taste what difference does it make?
But your poll says that you would have to admit that for me, TS.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Tell her the truth about my musical tastes. If she ignores me after that just because I don't listen to obnoxious auto-tuned pop (or whatever the hell it is "cute girls" listen to), then I'm not interested either.
I listen to stop asking me stupid questions.

edit: Srs, I tell them pop. They usually assume I'm gay from there and only fuck me because I don't love them.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 20, 2011,
Make up a bunch of band names and see if she agrees with any of them.
who ugftw responded to my youtube post?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Sep 20, 2011,
Something along the lines of "Woman please, you better have brought your tent because you're going to be here for a while." then I'd explain what kind of music I listen to. I'd be completely honest since I'm not a tool like the rest of you. She'll think I'm all alpha and want to know more about the music I listen to, which I do, over a romantic dinner.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'd tell her what I actually listen to, then ask what music she likes. Then I will belittle whatever artist she comes up with and question her intelligence. I'd also note that she's not attractive enough to compensate for being so dumb.
Quote by Kensai
Something along the lines of "Woman please, you better have brought your tent because you're going to be here for a while." then I'd explain what kind of music I listen to. I'd be completely honest since I'm not a tool like the rest of you. She'll think I'm all alpha and want to know more about the music I listen to, which I do, over a romantic dinner.

Is this before or after she never calls you back?
There's no option for the ultimate lie for most of us......."a little bit of everything"!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Depends on the week and if I want to get off with her.

This week it's Neutral Milk Hotel.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Kensai
Something along the lines of "Woman please, you better have brought your tent because you're going to be here for a while." then I'd explain what kind of music I listen to. I'd be completely honest since I have a bigger tool than the rest of you. She'll think I'm all alpha and want to know more about the music I listen to, which I do, over a romantic surprise buttsecks.

fixed

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Classic rock/metal/blues and classical. I'm pretty good looking (like 7.5/10) so girls usually don't ask me what bands I like. 40+% shirts are some type of band shirt.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by rockdude375
I tell it how it is. If people don't like it, they can fuck off. Even if they're shaggable.

This.
...A Day to Remember. Bitches from my school LOVE A Day to Remember.

...and so do I

Slightly relevant: A girl who I hardly know came up to me the other day and asked if I was circumcised or not
I'll usually just say some basic genres cause if you say band names and they don't know them that doesn't tell them much about what you listen to. if i have to name names i usually go for the well known ones like the beatles, etc.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by StewieSwan

+1
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.