In North Lincolnshire, not sure when our changover is, or if it's this one. But my TV seems to be working fine.

Tried retuning?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Didn't USA make a digital crossover years ago?

Or at least they did in my area, and it went flawlessly.
Last edited by Kevin19 at Sep 20, 2011,
Quote by Vauxite
In North Lincolnshire, not sure when our changover is, or if it's this one. But my TV seems to be working fine.

Tried retuning?

No, I thought i'd try smacking the telly a bit like in the old days to try and get a signal.

It's shit. I'm a little inebriated and fancy watching some mindless shopping TV but can't
It took days for the signal in my area to reach a decent level

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
What happens at the Emley Moor transmitter group on Wednesday 21 September 2011 (stage two)?
At around midnight, all analogue services will be switched off and will stop broadcasting permanently.
During the day, new high powered digital services are launched.
The digital services broadcast from all relay transmitters will remain on-air but are subject to breaks in service.
All viewers will then need to install or re-tune Freeview equipment.

There is a list of when the switchover in your area will approx be complete here:
http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/when_do_i_switch/yorkshire/emley_moor/emleymoor_relaytimes

I guess it could take up to 24 hours...
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I think we did this two years ago. Nobody I know/knew had any problems.

This
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
wow. I figured everyone would be done by now!

edit - surely you had digital and analogue simultaneously ? all that has happened is the analogue has been switched off. you definitely got a freeview or freeview box and you're tuning that in?

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Last edited by Blayney at Sep 21, 2011,
Pretty sure had it in Wales about 2 years ago. Switch over! Its totally awesome over on the digital side.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo